“Good sushi” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Freeman, Missouri
“Good sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The sushi was outstanding and the wait staff very kind and friendly. It was a tiny, little hole in the wall but good none the less. Only thing is don't waste your money on soft drinks. It was $2.50 for a coke and it came in a tiny little bottle and they charge for each additional coke!

Visited March 2014

Warsaw
“Great sushi !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is my favourite sushi bar in Fort Lauderdale. Probably the best sushi I ever had. Highly recommended to all sushi lovers. My favourite roll is special roll with hamachi.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
great neck, ny
“NY Sushi in the sun-”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Having been disappointed, and thereby avoiding sushi in Ft Lauderdale , for years this "hole in the wall", miniscule, restaurant located on A1A just North of Oakland Park Blvd has 2 tables for 4 plus a sushi bar for about 8, is a real find. Interesting decor, lights and music, and really good sushi. Don't be put off by what it looks like. We ate there twice! They have another locations in Florida and are opening a 2nd They are doing a lot right..

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredonia, Kentucky
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I tried this place at the end of October upon the recommendation from a trusted friend that constantly rants and raves about it. I've come to the conclusion that my friend is insane, and that this place is not that special. Granted, there is nothing necessarily wrong with it. However, there is nothing particularly spectacular either. One of the previous reviewers exclaimed "Best Sushi ever!!!" I mean, if I'd never had sushi before and decided after my first time trying it that I love it- I'd agree with this statement. But it isn't the best sushi ever. Its decent sushi at a decent price.
The place is small and cramped. I'm shocked they were able to fit seats in there.
Their most important attribute is that they deliver. This is a nice service and there are plenty of residents in the area. But then again, I personally really don't like sushi when it is delivered. It can take a long time, it more often than not shows up lukewarm. For people that take the risk of ordering raw fish, sitting at room temperature, for potentially up to a whole hour, I just can't relate.
That all being said I do wish them the best, I personally will not be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Heber, Arizona
“Best sushi of our lives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We have had a lot of sushi in different places from west coast to east coast and were pleasantly surprised at the taste of this sushi! We ate and ate until we couldn't any longer. We had a spider roll which was amazing, some octopus salad and a tuna dish which I wish I could recall the name. It is a spendy place, and very tiny inside but worth it.

• Visited November 2013