“Aside from great Coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Wilton Manors, Florida, United States
“Aside from great Coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

A fun place to sit and see all the others, there is always someone that you know at Starbucks, We sit outside and talk, and drink coffee, The parking is hard to find a space but once you do, just sit back enjoy the Joe and watch all the action going on. Wilton Manors Starbucks

Visited March 2014

Whiterock, B.C.
“very relaxing on a hot day and kind staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

yes, this is a great spot to have an iced drink on a hot afternoon. Good free wi fi and comfortable outside seating. Kind staff too.
I felt like I was in some kind of exotic place going back in time. A truly comfortable place to relax.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Nice find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

When vacationing, we oftentimes don't want to have a full breakfast. It was nice to come across Starbucks . The restaurant was clean. There were a variety of choices and the staff was friendly.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Upside/downside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I always drink Starbucks whether at home or traveling. Tried 2 different Starbucks while along A1A in Ft. Lauderdale, including this one. None of them would accept my earned free drink on my gold card, but yet I could earn gold star with purchase on my gold card. This is frustrating as you either honor the Starbucks Gold card or you don't. Should not be allowed to pick and choose how the store wants to participate. Disappointing! Not to mention the cost of my drink at my home store cost more than $1 higher at these 2 stores. I will still be faithful to my Starbucks habit when traveling, just have a less than happy feeling regarding this most recent experience.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“starbucks service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Starbucks quality is great and consistant pretty much everywhere one goes. The service at the Starbucks in Fort Lauderdale in the Westin Hotel is outstanding. It is a very busy place especially during the holiday period. It does not matter who serves you Camilo, Barbara, Lutaria, Ryan, Vivana, Roshane, Sharon, Kejan, or Gregory, the service is always fast, courteous and friendy. Service with a smile even when the lines are out the door. After my second day there they already knew what to get for me without me ordering. I have been to many Starbucks and this is one of the best. My thanks to all work there.
HOWARD