“Fun for everyone!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Funderdome is THE premier family fun center in South Florida! We feature nearly 9,000-square feet of unique and fun "experiences" for kids and adults that promote fun, fitness and togetherness. We also offer mommy and me type classes as well as activity based sessions that kids love. Guests love the diversity of experiences and appeal to all ages that include a climbing wall, sky trail ropes challenge course, ball blasting arena, a high-energy laser maze, interactive game floor, sports court and giant multi-story maze and playground. A separate section for toddlers is dedicated for parents and little ones. We also offer special events, such as Kids' Night Out, Mom's Morning Out, Spanish, Italian, and Yoga classes.
“Fun for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Excellent service, good food, my brother and I took my two little girls; 3 and 1-1/2, we all had a great time! Definitely going back!

Katy, Texas, United States
“Something fun for all ages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The space was very clean. The staff was very safety concious, friendly and could not have been more helpful. The kids were having a great time. Even my 32 year old son and 56 year old husband could not resist the slide! We would go back the next time we visit.

Visited January 2012
Pompano Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“My grandchild loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

It is a very loud and active place. I took my 2 1/2 year old grandson to it and he loved it, but it about killed me keeping up with him. He doesn't like the fenced off area for young ones, but wants to do the slides and climb with the older kids. I think we will wait until he can play unaccompanied to go back!!

Visited June 2012
10 attraction reviews
“My Kids Loved It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We were planning on spending all of our time at the beach and pool on our trip. However, it was storming on Sunday so I had to come up with something completely last minute. Fortunately I was able to find this and took my kids. I didn't realize until we were there that SOCKS ARE REQUIRED. I saw plenty of signs on their site that shoes aren't allowed but didn't realize that meant you MUST have socks until we paid, walked in and then a staff member stopped us. I didn't even pack socks and didn't have any with us so I'm glad we were able to buy some there. ~$2 each - they're necessary even for adults so just a heads up.

Also if it's bad weather out make sure to call in advance and put your name on the list. We were told they were at capacity and we could wait around to see while they called some people to see if they were coming. We waited for about 15 minutes and I got my kids and walked out when they found me and said they had room for us now.

My daughter loved it and I was surprised she wanted to do the ropes course. She's 3 and not tall enough for herself but fortunately a staff member went with her. My son is almost 2 and he had a blast even though he never went in the area for the tots. He had a blast in the ball pit area. I'd definitely return or keep this in my backup plans for bad weather when we visit again! They came back to the hotel exhausted and you can't ask for much more than that. I'm just upset we only had 1.5 hours before they closed when we got there because I had to drag them out of there. Expensive yes but worth the money for an occasional visit.

Visited July 2012
Plantation, Florida
“"fun"derdome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great overall experience for my family of 5! Kids loved it the entire time. Clean and nice atmosphere with very helpful, patient and knowledgeable staff. There are many places in South Florida that appear to be similar but Funderdome is truly unique. They have activities you won't find at other "play gyms". Great value for the money. Definitely will come back again and again!

Visited July 2012