“so much fun for the kiddies and parents!!” 5 of 5 stars

$12*
and up
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Upon arrival the "soon to be pirates" will enjoy face painting and lessons in pirate slang. Once we have set sail, the adventure begins. The discovery of a message in a bottle will lead us in search of a key to a treasure long lost at sea. We shall ward off the notorious "Barnacle Bill" with our real water cannons! Will our tale end with excitement and fortune... Of course it will. All junior pirates will leave with a bag of booty, an official pirate certificate, and an experience that will not soon be forgotten!!!! Parents and Grandparents as well get a great sightseeing tour and some detailed information about homes and mega yachts along the way.
Miami Beach, Florida
“so much fun for the kiddies and parents!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was the best outing our kids (ages 2, 6 and 9) have had in a long time. The captain was extremely friendly and entertaining and the lady pirate gave the kids a great thrill! My wife and I greatly enjoyed watching the kids have fun. As well, we enjoyed the relaxing ride, the beautiful views, and the captain's tidbits of info along the way. It's not easy to find such wholesome fun and entertainment at a great price!

Visited January 2013

Boynton Beach
12 attraction reviews
“Your little ones will love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The trip last about 1 hr, the pirate "ship" goes on the intercostal and the little pirates defeat the bad pirate Barnicle Bill. Your little one can bring his own pirate clothes or for less than $8 they get an eye patch, bandana and sword. It is fun and a cute ride. Mom and Dad goes on the ride and look at the views. At the end of the trip the wee pirates get a piece of the treasure and a certificate. Parking is $5 all day so you can go to the beach or grab some food after. Look online for discounts. My son had a lot of fun.

Visited January 2013
“Fun and fantastic!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I had such a great time with my son Logan we went on our pirate excursion set sail at 3pm and we had a blast...
The crew was friendly and amazing and is both great for girls and boys...
A great afternoon delight
Arrrrrrrrr

“Fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family and I went to celebrate my moms birthday but really it's a trip for the kids. We enjoyed watching them have so much fun. They got to interact with the crew and even help fight off Barnacle Bill :). We loved it and are looking forward to going again.

Toronto
“Great entertainment for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This attraction is great for all those little wee pirates out there. Its just under 22 per person and you get to go on the boat and the kids get to dress up like a pirate. However if you want to go all out for your child then you can pay an extra 7.50 for your kid to have a eye patch and a sword.

As a parent it was great to see the kids get into character and they really teach a lot about how to be a pirate and teach them certain things on the ship. The only complaint I have is it felt like it started to drag on a bit. The last 20 mins I kept looking at my watch to see how much longer till it was over and it looked like the pirate lady was starting to lose some of her little pirates attention.

Other than that, it was a great experience for my son and my nephews and for any parents who have kids who love pirates then I would definitely recommend this attraction.

Visited December 2012