“Be patient with the booking - it's worth it!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Upon arrival the "soon to be pirates" will enjoy face painting and lessons in pirate slang. Once we have set sail, the adventure begins. The discovery of a message in a bottle will lead us in search of a key to a treasure long lost at sea. We shall ward off the notorious "Barnacle Bill" with our real water cannons! Will our tale end with excitement and fortune... Of course it will. All junior pirates will leave with a bag of booty, an official pirate certificate, and an experience that will not soon be forgotten!!!! Parents and Grandparents as well get a great sightseeing tour and some detailed information about homes and mega yachts along the way.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Be patient with the booking - it's worth it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I found it difficult to get a reservation as the only method is over the phone and a message or two went unreturned (hint, hint - online reservations would be awesome). That aside, I am extremely pleased that I was persistent because it was a great time! My kids (3 & 5) had a ball learning the pirate speak and shooting barnacle bill with the water canons - they could've done it for hours! Great people and a really good time. My daughter even asked to do it again tomorrow :).

Sao Paulo BRAZIL
3 attraction reviews
“The problem is my kid wanna be a true pirate!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Excelent, cool, amazing.... Great idea and VERY professional. It was so cool, I really enjoy and my 3 years old son loved it. The best attraction in Fortlauderdale! I do recomend.

Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
32 attraction reviews
“Arrrgh - uably Great Clean Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just took this tour with extended family. We had a group of 17 with 8 kids under the age of 8 and it was great fun. The kids were suited up in pirate gear and each received a pirate tatoo (face paint) and then boarded the ship. The kids were entertained the whole time on board. They shot water cannons at Barnacle Bill who surrounded the ship. They learned about pirate treasure and Davy Jones and how to fly colors. They were all entertained. It is best for kids old enough to be separated from their parents for awhile, as the pirates go to the bow and the adults stay in the middle. It is a small boat, so you are not far away, but the kids are grouped together so they can take instructions. It is an interactive tour. There were a few onboard that weren't quite old enough to enjoy the full experience, but still had fun. It was an hour long tour which was about the perfect amount of time for junior and adult pirates alike. I would highly recommend this as a family activity while in Fort Lauderdale.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Arrrrrrrr -- This Is A True Pirate Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Looking for something super fun to do with your children? This is it! The Blue Foot Pirate Adventure was so much better than we could have even imagined!!! The salty crew dressed our two children, ages 2 & 4 like pirates, gave them little face painted octopuses, and taught they lots of pirate words, and even the correct designations of parts of the pirate ship. Barnacle Bill was the hit of the cruise, trying to pirate our vessel, but the children aboard the blue foot, defended us against Barnacle Bill with multiple blasts from the water cannons on each side of the ship! Our boys loved this. They heaved up the Jolly Roger, got treasure at the end of the ship ride, and couldn't stop talking about this little adventure asking "when are we next going back?"

New Haven, Connecticut
41 attraction reviews
“The reviews aren't wrong- great fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is one of those times I'm thankful for Trip Advisor! We were visiting grandma in the Ft. Lauderdale area, and needed something for us to do with her, with our almost 3 year old son. I don't know that a pirate ship cruise is something I would have had a lot of faith in being a worthwhile experience, but I saw it on here and decided it was worth a try. It was SO much fun both for my son and for me enjoying how much he was enjoying it- and there are some terrific photo moments. I think the key is that it is really geared for younger kids- by the time you are 10 you will probably be bored. The staff really know how to engage the children- my son was saying "aye aye" and "arrrrgh" the rest of our vacation! I really can't recommend it enough for families with young children. (Side note: just down the street is the Funderdome where we went afterwards making for an absolutely perfect day.)