“This is a top notch business class hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL.

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   250 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (Downtown Fort Lauderdale)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #33 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta
“This is a top notch business class hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I am a regular customer. I travel for my job and am in Ft Lauderdale several times a year. I choose this Hampton for it's central location, it's friendly and helpful staff, and the many amenities they offer.It is a clean, safe and very well managed operation.

I would never hesitate to recommend the Hampton City Center to friends and family on vacation, or to customers and associates traveling on business.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
St. Lucia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

The Hamptons at Ft. Lauderdale for me is a very pleasant experience whether it is the management or the domestic staff everyone is friendly & you feel like you are returning to see friends.
The rooms are pleasant & spacious, the food court is very functional & suits my busy life style whilst i am staying in the hotel.
Easy access to all of the facilities within the city, although it helps if you have your own transport.
Ft. Lauderdale has everything you need, i have been visiting on business trips now for almost 7 years, its friendly, easy to get around, the restaurants, shops & amenities are great, you feel safe, even if my business is in Miami i would rather stay in Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the staff is wonderful. I travel often but rest and relax the best here. I always feel cared for and safe. It is clean, pleasant and has all of the amenities. Plus, the staff always goes the extra step for guests.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

The staff at the hotel are what make the difference. They make it a point to remember you and most often by name. The entire staff acknowledge you with a smile even if you are just walking by. The rooms are always clean and the parking is convenient and secure. I travel a lot and this hotel is my choice of places to stay. I do feel very much at home and the beds are great.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Ft. Lauderdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

Walking into the room I was very impressed with the size of the bed, the layout of the room, and the direct, easy access to the pool and hot tub. I arrived alomost two hours before check in and the front desk staff said it wouldn't be a problem getting into the room early and checking in. I was so relieved that I could put my bags away and change from clothes from traveling all day without any hassle.

Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

I was and still am disappointed about this Hampton Inn we would never stay here again. We booked it based on others reviews and man were they off. We were on our way to a Royal Caribbean Cruise the following day and choose this one based on reviews. Well THERE IS NO FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM AIRPORT OR TO THE PORT. Unlike the Hampton Inn Airport and Port Hotel. So we paid $131.00 guaranteed room in January. Never do that again. Well after you add in $25 taxi to hotel and $20 taxi to port for 4 people the room ended up costing us $176.00. If we had chosen the other hotel the cost would have been $130.00 and free shuttle. The walk to the shopping district is over 2 miles with kids not a good idea, nothing in the area to see. We thought our kids could swim in the pool....YUCK! It was disgusting all yellow and filled with gunk at the bottom of the pool. My kids were so disappointed, I would not even let them touch the water. The breakfast was very good, the room was fine, the front desk person was gracious and requested his special taxi driver to take us to the port. He was terrific. If you have a late check in and don't plan on seeing Ft. Lauderdale, or using the pool this would do. But beware. This is not a hotel I would recommend for a family.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
New Brunswick, CANADA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton on April 5th before catching our flight back to Canada after returning from our cruise. The hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable and was situated downtown. In the morning, they served a great breakfast which was included in the stay. The pool/hot tub area situated outside was clean and situated on the second floor. The front desk staff was very helpful in giving us directions and suggestions on things to do and places to have diner. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The price was right and it has everything you need to make your stay nothing less than you would expect.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL.

Address: 250 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale > Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#23 Business Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#24 Family Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#31 Romantic Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#33 Top resorts Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. 2.5*
Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn City Center
Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.