Stayed at the Hampton Inn City Center for business. I found the customer service at the facility to be very good, they were prompt at check in and helped with taxi service. They have a very nice breakfast area with plenty of room to sit in the morning. As an added bonus this Hampton Inn has a bar, where I enjoyed a complimentary beer. This hotel is in close proximity to several restaurants. The rooms could probably be a little more updated, I have stayed in nicer Hampton Inn rooms on business. Overall it was a nice hotel in a good location and I enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn