You added Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   250 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301   |
GreenLeadersBronze level
Coarsegold, California
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was a very nice Hampton Inn, in my opinion. The rooms were very nice The property is well maintained. The location was very convenient in downtown Ft. Lauderdale. It is also very close to the Interstate, beaches,etc. The staff was excellent. It is an excellent valur for the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hampton_GMCityCenter, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL., responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Hello from Sunny Fort Lauderdale!

Thank-You for taking the time to share your experience with us... I have to agree with you. Our location is ideal and an outstanding value!! We are right in the heart of Downtown Fort Lauderdale - Just a stone's throw away from Trendy Las Olas which has over forty restaurants and exquisite boutique shopping ... just 2 miles from famous Fort Lauderdale pristine beaches and close to all the travel arties. Thank-You for commenting on the staff ... At the Hampton Inn Downtown Fort Lauderdale - City Center we take guest service very serious and love exceeding your expectations!

I do hope to see you on your next trip to Sunny South Florida!

Safe Travels,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Ponte Vedra, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

ok hotel. we were in town for a wedding and were given the discount so the value was good. the breakfast was nice, but the beds were not comfortable. the pool area was nice too. we were disappointed with it's distance from Las Olas, though it's called the Hampton Las Olas. We couldn't even see the main drag and never ventured out for a walk because we didn't feel save enough at night for sure. At least it looks like the area is going through a revitalization.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank-You for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was value transparent feedback. We just purchased all new mattresses for the entire hotel. May just need a little time to break the new mattresses in ... We are just four blocks from Las Olas. It's less than a 5 minute taxi ride and $5.00 taxi fare to Las Olas. The area is going through a revitalization with new restaurants, condo's and shopping being built just about everywhere - This will definitely add to the " Hip feeling " Fort Lauderdale is known for. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! Next time you absolutely have to visit Las Olas and experience all that Fort Lauderdale has to offer!

I hope to see you on your next trip to sunny Fort Lauderdale ~

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

A very good Hampton ,clean ,nice lobby , great bar area . The location is good , and the staff was very helpful to my needs. Would stay there again a good experience. The pool area is great, the common areas in this property are very impressive.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hello from Hot and Sunny Fort Lauderdale!

I am always excited when I read reviews and it reads as if you were excited when writing your review... The Hampton Inn Downtown Fort Lauderdale - City center is a unique property. Unlike most Hampton Inn's we are an 11 story building with Fort Lauderdale Funky decor, a full service bar with tapas food options and our pool and spa overlook the Fort Lauderdale Skyline. We are unique to say the least! I am very thrilled that you experienced all we have to offer ... Cleanliness is definitely one of our strong points... attention to detail is one of the areas we excel at!

I do Thank-You for your review and hope to see you on your next trip to Sunny Fort Lauderdale!

Fort Mitchell, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We generally find Hamptons to be good values and conveniently located when traveling. This property exceeded our expectations. Located right in downtown Ft Lauderdale it is very conveniently located for business or pleasure. The staff was very pleasant. Our requests for a high floor and quiet room away from elevators and machines were honored with a room on the 11th floor at the end of the hall furthest from elevators and vending machines. We were given complimentary water upon checking in. Parking is in a secure gated garage with cameras. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Only one sour note: they lady preparing the hot complimentary breakfast does not seem to be able to gauge when to cook items to replenish the buffet causing items to run out and there being a long delay until getting refilled.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to escape traffic noise
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Needed a place for just one night and usually try to stay at a Hampton because of the bedding. The room and bed didn't disappoint. The breakfast the next morning was good as usual, but my favorite surprise was that this Hampton had a bar. The beer on tap was good and I had the hummus platter to eat. It was freshly made with a lot of crispy veggies for dipping. Thomas at the front desk was fabulous, calling me right away to let me know I left my glasses in my room. I would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Nowhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was in town on business and stayed at this hotel for a day and I will certainly stay here again if I find myself in Fort Lauderdale. Since I was in town on business and unfamiliar with the area, I decided to ask the front desk attendant Thomas if he could suggest a nearby restaurant or entertainment. He was very helpful and polite through all my questions and directed me to a very good restaurant. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We enjoyed the stay very much. Next time we stay more days. Absolutely. The bar is beautiful and all the entertainments area are very nice. Is close to the most popular restaurants and Pubs. Walking distance to Drugs Stores and othes.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL.

Address: 250 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#29 Family Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#30 Romantic Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
#32 Business Hotel in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. 2.5*
Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn City Center
Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.