We didnt know what to expect we were traveling with teenagers. nice large lobby everyone was very friendly and helpful check in was quick and loved the two free drink tickets my wife and I got for the bar that made up for the $12 parking fee, I didn't like. breakfast in the morning was great nice large dinning area.it did have a gated parking lot that was a little tight getting in and out but very secure. there is also a great irish restaurant 2 blocks down.Close to beach activities wish we could have stayed in town longer as we left next day for criuse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn