“Nice Experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

You added Hotel Lush Royale to your Saves list
Hotel Lush Royale
2.0 of 5 Specialty Hotel   |   2901 Terramar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fort Myers, FL
“Nice Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I stayed here last weekend and I was happy with the grounds and the accommodations.
I felt like I was in Key West with all of the foliage and the orchids everywhere.
I had a room w a King size bed and it was very comfortable. Kitchen area was big and I liked having that because I tend to bring my own food, snacks and beverages. Bathroom was nice as well, small, but come on its a bathroom. I like places like this because they are smaller and you get to know the people staying there. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I'm not sure about all the negative reviews but I have stayed at most of the places in the area and this one is a keeper. I also like that you can use the other resort and go to the gym and use their pool.
I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear FLORIDASUN42
Thank you so much for the great review. We are always so happy to hear that you had a great time and found time to share the good news! The tropical oasis that we have here IS amazing! You were in one of our beautiful new king suites, if you want to have beverages and snacks you have all the room and storage you need. With us being smaller, we feel the guest get to know each other and you find that at the end of your stay you have new friends. We have guests who keep in touch with each other and plan vacations again here at Hotel Lush Royale year after year!!Having the amenities’ at the Royale Palms just steps away makes your stay here the best of both worlds. Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Pretoria, South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I cannot recommend this hotel to anyone - unless you are prepared to enjoy an inferior experience on your vacation. the staff are very friendly and extremely accommodating but this does not detract from the fact that they are very limited with what they can offer guests. this hotel has a lot of potential and is very good at overpromising but under-delivering in the overall guest experience. the rooms are completely inferior in their interior and facilities offered. think sparse youth hostel or cheap motel interior. beds are too soft and uncomfortable. the bathrooms are the smallest I have seen in any hotel I have ever stayed at. there were cockroaches everywhere and I had to step on quite a few to kill them. the hot tub at the hotel was far too hot for comfortable use. the kitchen from which the self-service breakfast is served is the size of an aircraft kitchen galley and can only comfortably fit a single person at a time causing discomfort when more than 1 person wants to get breakfast at the same time. rather look for alternative accommodation. I know that I wont be staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: whatever you do, do NOT book a "queen bed" room. they are VERY small and have absolutely n...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear worldtravelller719,
It was a pleasure having you here for your sun filled 11 day stay at Hotel Lush Royale. It was great to see you out and about enjoying Fort Lauderdale and all the amenities we had here for you. The Umbrella’s, pool towels, beach chairs and lotions make traveling lighter for you and glad they came in handy. I am sorry you had so many concerns. As part of the North Beach Village Group we take pride in stopping and chatting with all of our guest making them feel at home. I wish this was brought this to my attention; we would have tried to make your stay here a lot more pleasant then it was.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We spent the day & night here before a bday cruise with another couple of friends. This place has beautiful lush gardens, lux pools and we received Royale service. The room we had was a two bdrm apartment...205 & 206, nice and modern, we felt very comfortable. Thx. guys we'll be back!

Room Tip: The new building is newer and large rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear AdoraInn,
Well Happy Bday again and we are flattered that you chose us to celebrate! You guys had a great time here and we look forward to your return! Hotel Lush Royale is the best place to set the tone for your cruise and we hope you had a blast! We look forward to seeing you in the near future and thanks for the great review!
Burnaby, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Pleasant staff, nice clientele. Hot tub was out of order but fixed for last day of our stay. We were given different times by different staff for afternoon cocktail by the pool so we missed it every time. We thought cocktails by the pool would be a chance to meet other guests and staff but that wasn't promoted at all. Our room was okay but we had a lot of noise from other rooms and the bathroom was the smallest I've ever seen. Nice shower though.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear AlbieD1211,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The hot tub was a problem; sometimes those parts drive me crazy! I’m glad you had at least the day to enjoy it, it is quite lovely.. Let it be known cocktails are at 2:30, the entire staff has once again been briefed! I’m so sorry you missed them!! I only hope that you can see that so many others have enjoyed themselves and please return to see us again.
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Enjoyed the stay a lot. Friendly staff and beautifully landscaped property that is kept very clean. Nice perk to be able to use their other property, Royal Palms, for a gym and bar/restaurant. Only major downside was a cold "hot tub" and unheated "heated pool." We kept waiting for the missing plumbing part staff said was on order to arrive but went a whole vacation week without a moment's pleasure in the hot tub, which kind of felt like a rip-off. One suggestion would be to try an afternoon happy hour; they have a great looking outdoor bar that gets no virtually no use.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Good afternoon Michael077,

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at HLR. Our sister properties allow our guest to enjoy so many other amenities, just steps away like the Royal Palms beautiful Spa and Gym! I agree that was a long weekend for all of our hot tub lovers, waiting for that part, again my sincere apologies. We hope to see you again soon and wish you a Beautiful spring in Boston!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

This review is much overdue, but wanted to convey our experience at Lush Royale. We were booked on a 1 week cruise and needed a place to stay after our trip for one night for Dec 06/13. All the Gay B&B's we contacted in Ft Lauderdale wouldn't even consider a booking for 1 night on a weekend. However, Lush Royale was more than happy to help us. Once we arrived the Office Staff greeted us, and although our room wasn't ready they expedited preparing the room. The room was extremely clean and luxurious. Many little touches including orchid blossoms on the bed and bathroom. The grounds were well maintained, lush and tropical. They had expanded by purchasing the property next door. However, it feels very cosy and intimate. The staff was accommodating and helpful.

We would like to book again and stay longer to enjoy the many amenities of the property. Thanks again to the staff and management for a wonderful ending to our cruise.

Brian Birkby & (David Corbett)
Toronto, ON Canada

Room Tip: Rooms in the newer wing are quieter.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Brain and David,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and such a nice one! You must come back for more time….I agree. As you found out to end your cruise here was a great idea. We allow you the rest and relaxation you need to get back into life! We realize the need you may have for just one night stay, we were happy to help! Please come soon and see our amazing amenities and atmosphere for a longer stretch of time. Thank you again!!!
Verona, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed here as a treat to myself while visiting Fort Lauderdale for a friend's wedding. The atmosphere was extremely relaxing. The staff members were unbelievably friendly and welcoming. And I was extremely impressed with the continental breakfast.

I met a great group of men who were staying there. As it turns out, those men were all staying here for the first time as well. We all discussed how impressed we were at the accommodations--from the beautiful pool, to the beautiful vegetation around the perimeter. It really felt like an oasis in a sea of condos and large hotels.

I was happy to see that the clothing optional policy didn't lead to lewd behavior, as it sometimes can. Also, the pool area was very inviting with plenty of areas to relax.

I really can't say enough about how fantastic the staff is. I will absolutely use Lush Royale on my next trip to Fort Lauderdale!!!

Room Tip: Honestly, just talk to the staff when you book and they will suggest specific rooms that work best f...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Lucas T,

We’re glad you decided on Hotel Lush Royale as a treat while in Fort Lauderdale. The guests are so friendly, I am glad you found some new friends to pass the time away in paradise! We are always happy to help anyone out with the perfect place to stay, taking care of your needs and preferences while with us. Let me give you a big “Thank You” for sharing your photographs from you trip! On behalf of the entire staff at HLR we thank you for your kind words. Lucas, we look forward to seeing you soon in paradise!!

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!