“You have to see it and you'll never want to leave it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

You added Hotel Lush Royale to your Saves list
Hotel Lush Royale
2.0 of 5 Specialty Hotel   |   2901 Terramar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Vienna, Austria
“You have to see it and you'll never want to leave it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was on vacation in Florida and it was a last minute decision where to stay in Ft. Lauderdale. As many other people I am checking also the raitings here on Tripadvisor and decided to spend last 4 nights of my vacation at Lush Royale.

My first impression from outside was it is not a hotel like the others arround - no big lightend street signs, no laud music... and I was already curious what this place would be.
I was very warmly welcomed by Ric, one of the guys who is taking care of this property, and after the obligatory registration and paperwork at the office he showed me the hotel, garden, pool... My first impression was I just jumped in another world - everything is green and fresh arround, it is silent and relaxing, it is clean and excellent maintained. You see a great tropical garden with many plants, a nice pool with clear water, a small bar in the othe part of the garden and of course nicely placed tables and sun loungers. The sound of the water and the relaxing music just make you feel you get here and now you can enjoy the best place in Ft. Luderdale

I do not need to tell you about the rooms - beautiful, VERY clean, silent (you do not hear the neighbours) and those blossoms you see on the pictures which give you a romantic feeling

The general manager Andrew with Raibelis, Ric and all other guys just make the best to make your stay here unforgettable. If you have some wish or a problem they will do the best for sure to help you. Very friendly and nice ambience which you can never get in a big property. Here you are THE GUEST and a friend and they do the best to fulfill all your wishes.

Once you see and feel the relaxing atmosphere you would love to stay in the garden, on the pool or even in your room if it gets too hot outside. But it is only a very short walk to the beach and less then 2 miles to the Galleria Mall where you can do a good shopping. The location is just perfect and the free parking for the guests makes it very convenient.

If you are on the pool in the afternoon then you can enjoy great free coctails on the bar. Be aware the guys are mixing good coctails and not like those you get in some of the bars

I would warmly recommend this place to anybody who wants to have a relaxing get-a-way or vacation in Ft. Lauderdale. I'll definitely stay here on my next visit and I am sure it will be again not easy to leave Lush Royal after some nice relaxing days at this property

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Rado71,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel. I agree, you do enter another world once you open the gates to our paradise here. The relaxing music and the sounds of our waterfalls take you to relaxing place. The gardens and all the blooming orchids never seem to stop. It’s fun to just exploring the hidden secrets all around you while you’re here. As you said the gay beach and great shopping are just mins away, I’m glad you made time for all Fort Lauderdale has to offer. It sounds like from our Complementary breakfast, clothing optional pools and our famous poolside frozen cocktails in the afternoon you had a fantastic time!
We look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in the states and Fort Lauderdale!! Enjoy!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I’m not even sure where to begin, totally speechless! The service at HLR is absolutely amazing!
I recently spent 8 of the most relaxing days of my life in their beautiful, tropical setting. This
Was my 2nd visit and once again, first class all the way! The entire Staff went out of their way
To make me feel at home, receiving personalized attention from every staff member. Andrew,
The Manager is remarkable to say the least! He was so helpful and truly cares about each and
Every guest. He helped me out of a predicament late one Sunday evening. He Never made me feel embarrassed and was so kind, such a gentle and caring soul. He’s so much fun to Talk to as well, he had me in stitches a couple of times with his wonderful sense of humor! The property Will be expanding in late October /early November, adding on 16 rooms. For a total of 27 rooms I believe. Andrew gave me a tour of the new edition, I must say it is very nice as well. The rooms have a modern feel and very nicely decorated, with a courtyard In the center and an additional swimming pool. You can’t go wrong with either section. Once again my room was perfect and spotless. Robert worked his tail off all week, always making sure I had plenty of towels and cups, etc. Both housekeepers did an excellent Job during my stay. Kudos to both of them!! They have 2 new office Staff members since I was there last, Ray and Richard.They really hit the Jackpot with These 2! Their service was exceptional!! Both having friendly, positives attitudes, being very customer service Oriented and smiles that will melt your heart! (Andrew too). They both have their own personal unique charm. Ray Is from Columbia and so delightful and very pleasant. He went out of his way one evening to help me choose a place to order Carry-in for Dinner, very patient and attentive, never makes you feel rushed. Richard is from the Carolina’s and talk about your Southern Charm and hospitality!! If you’re a sucker Like I am for a Southern accent, All I can say is look out!!! Both Compliment the property very nicely. Highlighting some of the properties amenities, Cocktails served by the pool every afternoon, Mimosa’s on Sunday, Plush Bathrobes, fully stocked Continental breakfast, complimentary beach chairs, 10 minute walk to Sebastian Beach, lush tropical atmosphere, heated pool, hot tub. You also Have free use of the pool, bar and gym at their sister property,The Royal palms, just a 3 minute walk. A great big thank you To the entire staff! A Job very well done!! Hope to see you again soon! Big hugs to all of you!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Bill N,

We cannot thank you enough for all the kind words and praise you have for us! We loved having you here with us again. There is no better compliment then having our guest return again and again, you’re the best! We’re glad you had the chance to see the beginning stages of our addition…..we all look forward to the opening, we’ll let you know! With the addition of another pool and a total of 28 rooms…we are looking forward to a fantastic season. You have stayed with us in season. I believe it was in January of 2012 you were here….. so I know you how awesome it will be. The fantastic front desk managers Rai and Rick, our amazing head housekeeper Robert and his staff and myself….we thank you for noticing all we do for each and every guest so they have the best experience they can.
Enjoy the fall weather up there in Ohio and we hope to see you soon!!
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Found an excellent place to stay when we wanted to escape for a few days. Our stay at the HLR was awesome. We had never stayed at this property and based our decision on the other reviews and we were not disappointed. The rooms looked exactly liked the photos and the grounds were well maintained and quiet. Ray greeted us like we were old friends returning for another visit. All the staff that we met over the weekend were wonderful and friendly.

An excellent choice and we look forward to returning to the HLR, and hopefully for a longer stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear rs2tvw,
Thank you for the great review for us! We enjoyed having you here so much. I am so glad you guys found a quick place to relax and escape. We know how important it is to feel like your getaway counts as a mini vacation. Here at HLR we allow you to wrap yourself in comfort and quiet moments so you can rejuvenate and return to the real world. We look forward to seeing you guys soon and please….stay longer, you deserve it! Look for our October Special!! Thanks again and take care.
Miami Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

It's a truly cute place to stay, lovely and charm, the suite room was very confortable, I saw many small details that make the difference. The staff was very kind. I do not have any negative words to say. The place is wonderful and everythings is so good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Fabio,
Thank you so much for your review. It’s nice to know that you’re so fond of your home away from home. Details along with comfort, a great staff and customer services are some of the keys to a successful repeat business.It was great seeing you and hope all is good with you. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at Lush Royale twice this year and each time was phenomenal...well appointed rooms, beautiful landscaping, heated pool, breakfast daily and the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome - more like friends than hotel staff...In addition, the peaceful, quiet ambience is a nice way to end the day. This is by far our favorite resort and we are looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed September 2013
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear chrisngreg1,
It was great to see you both again and happy to hear once again you had a great time. Thank you for taking the time to post here on Tripadvisor and WOW ... thank you for letting us know it's your "favorite resort in Fort Lauderdale". We love seeing friends like you guys come to your home away from home. It's always a treat to see you both and we look forward to seeing you soon!!! I am sure our additional 16 rooms will be ready by the time you revisit us again! You'll have to check it out, we'll send pictures when it's ready!
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I spent four nights in Ft Lauderdale last month. The whole trip was intended as a break from my routines ... a chance to try something new. Booking the Hotel Lush Royale was largely a stab in the dark, but a choice I made because of the exceptionally high rating on Tripadvisor. I prepared myself for some minor disappointment under assumption that these reviews were overblown.
I was wrong.
My stay there was entirely pleasant, the gardens are even more inviting than the photos suggest, and the staff treated me like an honored family friend. I cannot remember a time when I was more relaxed.
In fact, I would caution any daydreamer (such as I am) to carefully secure their most critical travel items (phone, keys, credit cards). In my happy haze of relaxation I managed to lose all of them. Nothing was stolen ... I just kept forgetting where I put them. Normally I find things by remembering what i was doing when I had them last, but I just didn't seem to have that frame of reference in this little paradise, where I was free to do anything I wanted, whenever I wanted.
Everything I have read here about the friendliness and attention extended by the staff is also true. When was the last time you remembered every staff member by name, and every staff member knew you? Andrew, Rae, David and Robert seemed to always be on the lookout for my needs and went the extra mile several times - including a trip back back to the hotel after hours when I lost my room key.
I left afterwards with a satisfaction in accomplishing my purpose of taking a break. I was still left with one question ... what do you do when you find an orchid in your toilet bowl every morning?
Thanks for a great stay!
Tim

Room Tip: I had room 26. It's the one with the spiral staircase leading up to the room. Great view of th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Good Morning Tim,
We are so glad you decided to take a chance on Hotel Lush Royale! You were a pleasure to have here with us.Thank you for your kind words and we all try so hard to make the experience here a memorable one for all! Your happy haze of relaxation is what we deliver, hopefully you found everything and all is OK! We all look forward to your next visit with us and wish you a happy autumn season. Till then, take care!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My partner, me and my best friend had such a great time, we literally did not want to leave. Can't wait to come back and already checking my schedule to plan our next stay. The staff goes above and beyond to make us feel really comfortable

• Stayed September 2013
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Victor,
Wow, thank you for the title of your review and your kind words. We are so very happy you experienced HLR with your partner and best friend. You guys are great; it's nice to see our guests enjoy themselves so much. We also can't wait to see you all again.

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!