“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

You added Hotel Lush Royale to your Saves list
Hotel Lush Royale
2.0 of 5 Specialty Hotel   |   2901 Terramar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami Beach
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

It's a truly cute place to stay, lovely and charm, the suite room was very confortable, I saw many small details that make the difference. The staff was very kind. I do not have any negative words to say. The place is wonderful and everythings is so good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Fabio,
Thank you so much for your review. It’s nice to know that you’re so fond of your home away from home. Details along with comfort, a great staff and customer services are some of the keys to a successful repeat business.It was great seeing you and hope all is good with you. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have stayed at Lush Royale twice this year and each time was phenomenal...well appointed rooms, beautiful landscaping, heated pool, breakfast daily and the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome - more like friends than hotel staff...In addition, the peaceful, quiet ambience is a nice way to end the day. This is by far our favorite resort and we are looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed September 2013
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear chrisngreg1,
It was great to see you both again and happy to hear once again you had a great time. Thank you for taking the time to post here on Tripadvisor and WOW ... thank you for letting us know it's your "favorite resort in Fort Lauderdale". We love seeing friends like you guys come to your home away from home. It's always a treat to see you both and we look forward to seeing you soon!!! I am sure our additional 16 rooms will be ready by the time you revisit us again! You'll have to check it out, we'll send pictures when it's ready!
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I spent four nights in Ft Lauderdale last month. The whole trip was intended as a break from my routines ... a chance to try something new. Booking the Hotel Lush Royale was largely a stab in the dark, but a choice I made because of the exceptionally high rating on Tripadvisor. I prepared myself for some minor disappointment under assumption that these reviews were overblown.
I was wrong.
My stay there was entirely pleasant, the gardens are even more inviting than the photos suggest, and the staff treated me like an honored family friend. I cannot remember a time when I was more relaxed.
In fact, I would caution any daydreamer (such as I am) to carefully secure their most critical travel items (phone, keys, credit cards). In my happy haze of relaxation I managed to lose all of them. Nothing was stolen ... I just kept forgetting where I put them. Normally I find things by remembering what i was doing when I had them last, but I just didn't seem to have that frame of reference in this little paradise, where I was free to do anything I wanted, whenever I wanted.
Everything I have read here about the friendliness and attention extended by the staff is also true. When was the last time you remembered every staff member by name, and every staff member knew you? Andrew, Rae, David and Robert seemed to always be on the lookout for my needs and went the extra mile several times - including a trip back back to the hotel after hours when I lost my room key.
I left afterwards with a satisfaction in accomplishing my purpose of taking a break. I was still left with one question ... what do you do when you find an orchid in your toilet bowl every morning?
Thanks for a great stay!
Tim

Room Tip: I had room 26. It's the one with the spiral staircase leading up to the room. Great view of th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Good Morning Tim,
We are so glad you decided to take a chance on Hotel Lush Royale! You were a pleasure to have here with us.Thank you for your kind words and we all try so hard to make the experience here a memorable one for all! Your happy haze of relaxation is what we deliver, hopefully you found everything and all is OK! We all look forward to your next visit with us and wish you a happy autumn season. Till then, take care!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My partner, me and my best friend had such a great time, we literally did not want to leave. Can't wait to come back and already checking my schedule to plan our next stay. The staff goes above and beyond to make us feel really comfortable

• Stayed September 2013
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Victor,
Wow, thank you for the title of your review and your kind words. We are so very happy you experienced HLR with your partner and best friend. You guys are great; it's nice to see our guests enjoy themselves so much. We also can't wait to see you all again.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My partner, Ken and I recently stayed at the Lush Royale before and after a Caribbean cruise. We were coming from several days at Disney World where we had been planning on staying one more night but the children won and we cut our stay short. Since we had no reservations Ken drove while I got on Yelp and Trip Advisor. Amazingly I found the Hotel Lush Royal and was able to book a standard room online. Within 30 min I received a call on my cell phone from the hotel confirming our reservation and our arrival time. We were greeted by Rae who advised us he upgraded our standard room to the Pool Suite. It was a completely relaxing and exactly what we needed, so much so that we booked two more days at the resort after our cruise before returning home to San Francisco.
PS. They are currently doubling their size by expanding into the adjacent property that will feature two bedroom suites. They look like they are going to be wonderful.

Room Tip: Royal Suite or the Pool Room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear John &Ken,
I so happy you both had a great vacation and took the time to review Trip Advisor where you found us.While you had to cut your Disney World trip short, HLR is happy you found the relaxing time you needed before and after your cruise.We are anticipating the addition of 16 rooms to our tropical oasis here and we look forward to your next getaway with us! I love the catch phrase
"Lush Royaled" I hope you don't mind if I adopt it!! Enjoy the upcoming autumn in San Francisco!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Extremely friendly and personable staff. Made sure our every need was met. In the palm suite had an amazing view and great balcony up the spiral staircase. A little piece of paradise. Wonderful for a perfect getaway. Will definitely go back!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Marc33189,
Thank you for your great review. Yes, the Royale Pool Suite is the greatest tropical views of our piece of paradise. I’m so glad you both enjoyed the room. The entire staff here at HLR looks forward to seeing you again.
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My partner and I recently stayed for the weekend after returning from a cruise. We were not ready to return home after the cruise and needed a couple more days of relaxation and pampering. This is exactly what we got at the HLR. We arrived a little early since our ship docked at 09:00, but David and Andrew were extremely accommodating. They did everything possible to make us feel welcome and get us into our room as early as possible. By 10:30 we had toured the facility, checked into our lovely room and relaxing in the pool.

The gardens are so lovely, we completely relaxed and thought we were in heaven. This was until Rai came out with cocktails and cool eucalyptus towels for our faces. This was beyond heaven. We could not have imagined more personal caring experiences or staff.

I am not sure we could stop saying great things about this facility. It was the perfect experience. We were looking for quaint and relaxing, and we got it. All the guests were made to feel like family, and the atmosphere created made it easy to socialize with everyone there and enjoy spending time with guest's from all over.

The staff; Andrew, Rai, David, and Richard were so amazing. All the way home my partner and I were discussing how and when we can get back to HLR. We would recommend this location to any of our friends and family.

Thanks so much for a great stay.....

Ron and Dan, Lexington SC

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear scmedman,
Thank you for the great review! Relaxation and pampering is what we do best. I glad you found it “beyond” heaven with our cocktail hour, pampering and the fantastic team we have. We are always striving to make everyone’s experience a memorable one. The oasis here is a perfect setting to socialize and find new friends. Ron and Dan, we look forward to seeing you again. Rai, Rick, David and I thank you for all your kind words. See you soon!

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!