“What an Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

You added Hotel Lush Royale to your Saves list
Hotel Lush Royale
2.0 of 5 Specialty Hotel   |   2901 Terramar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“What an Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My partner and I recently stayed for the weekend after returning from a cruise. We were not ready to return home after the cruise and needed a couple more days of relaxation and pampering. This is exactly what we got at the HLR. We arrived a little early since our ship docked at 09:00, but David and Andrew were extremely accommodating. They did everything possible to make us feel welcome and get us into our room as early as possible. By 10:30 we had toured the facility, checked into our lovely room and relaxing in the pool.

The gardens are so lovely, we completely relaxed and thought we were in heaven. This was until Rai came out with cocktails and cool eucalyptus towels for our faces. This was beyond heaven. We could not have imagined more personal caring experiences or staff.

I am not sure we could stop saying great things about this facility. It was the perfect experience. We were looking for quaint and relaxing, and we got it. All the guests were made to feel like family, and the atmosphere created made it easy to socialize with everyone there and enjoy spending time with guest's from all over.

The staff; Andrew, Rai, David, and Richard were so amazing. All the way home my partner and I were discussing how and when we can get back to HLR. We would recommend this location to any of our friends and family.

Thanks so much for a great stay.....

Ron and Dan, Lexington SC

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear scmedman,
Thank you for the great review! Relaxation and pampering is what we do best. I glad you found it “beyond” heaven with our cocktail hour, pampering and the fantastic team we have. We are always striving to make everyone’s experience a memorable one. The oasis here is a perfect setting to socialize and find new friends. Ron and Dan, we look forward to seeing you again. Rai, Rick, David and I thank you for all your kind words. See you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My partner David and I were looking for beach locations not too far from our home in Atlanta. Neither of us had ever been to Ft. Lauderdale, but had seen our fair share of the state of Florida. When you live in Georgia places like Panama City Beach, Destin, and Seaside are all in every Georgia beach goers registry.
But we wanted something new. After reading the reviews and looking at the pictures of the property we decided on a 6 night stay at Hotel Lush Royale. Literally a 5 minute walk, (or less but it's technically 2 blocks), from the beach. Perfect. While my partner can't sit still for very long I had always been the type to lounge on the beach for hours on vacation.
The flight was a little over an hour and a half from Atlanta. We grabbed the rental and drove to the property.
Upon arrival we were greeted by Rai, (pronounced Ray), the gorgeous front desk manager. We left our bags in the office and he gave us a tour of the hotel. I had seen the pictures, and I know it's cliche, but they did not prepare me for how strikingly exuberant this oasis truly is.
The vegetation surrounding the interior of the hotel is rich and dense. Orchids and blooms abound in every nook and cranny of this place.
We checked in late that afternoon, having missed our first flight.
We awoke the next day to a variety of breakfasts in the kitchen. I am a late riser when I do not set an alarm so I was thankful there was fresh coffee and a variety of cereals, bagels, muffins, an assortment of other pastries, and the option to order from their sister hotel's menu, well after 10 am. I always grabbed coffee and a blueberry muffin so I can't speak to how well the food is from the menu.
I was certain that I would be on the beach all day, everyday, but that first day after having breakfast beside their pool I thought I'd try laying out there first. It. was. incredible. Music played at just the right level from the speaker system and you are covered by sun and surrounded by green. Around 2ish Rai came around with a cool towel and a cocktail. Earlier he had given us an extensive run down on when and where to frequent the club and bar scenes. David isn't into that at all but after seeing that Deborah Cox was singing at The Manor I knew I had to go. And I did. And she werked. it. out. Definitely find out the right nights from Rai and visit The Manor while you are in Ft. Lauderdale.
Primanti Brothers Pizza Grill is a short walk from Hotel Lush Royale and open late. They only accept cash but there is an ATM on site. Known for their excellent slices, I opted instead for the best tuna salad sandwich I had ever eaten.
But back to the Hotel. The rooms were always immaculately cleaned and suited with fresh towels for the shower and pool in a timely manner.
On the second or third day of laying out by the pool I had realized I hadn't even put my toes in the sand. This is very uncommon for me. I have been to other hotels in Florida where there were pools, beautiful pools, and only got close to them when I passed on the way to lay out at the beach. I never lay out at the pool on beach vacations.
But here it was different. It was calm. And everything you needed was right there. I'll let the photos speak for themselves, but in all honesty it was the amazing staff and the way in which they kept the grounds. Being surrounded by that kind of foliage, a myriad of fat, green leaves and orchids in every color of the rainbow, beat the hell out of the ocean and sand at the beach.
I could go on and on about how much my partner and I loved this place. Rai and Andrew were always in good spirits and willing to help with anything they could.
I can't way to go back, "because it's what? Sickening!"

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Zac P,
I can’t tell you how happy we are with your review of Hotel Lush Royale! Thank you for all your kind words. I am so glad your introduction to Fort Lauderdale started at HLR. This tropical oasis where you enjoyed the lush blooming interiors of our property sounds as if it set the stage for a great 6 night stay! While here you both looked as if you were having the time of your life. It is always nice to see our guests get out and about to enjoy Fort Lauderdale. Many guests tell us how hard it is to leave the atmosphere we have, the music; waterfalls and the privacy just embellish you! The night life and restaurants are abundant and it sounds like you got to some of our best! Rai, I and the entire staff can’t wait to see both you and David again! Quoted from you.... “because it’s what” sickening.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is my first trip back to the Lush Royale since Jeff left for retirement. Andrew, the new manager of the hotel, has followed in Jeff's footsteps. Everything about my stay was wonderful. The rooms are exceptionally clean, the pool is spotless with music and late afternnon cocktails, and the staff is superb. Raibelis, the new front staff person is charming and witty. It is always a pleasure to be treated like you are family and returning home. Keep up the good work Andrew.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear DavidG,
As always, we love it when you come home to Hotel Lush Royale. Your always a pleasure to have here. The entire staff considers you as family. Thank you so much for the fantastic review, your words of encouragement and your continuous support to our hotel. Raibelis is a great addition to our dedicated staff and like all of us, have the sincere goal to make our quests feel you’re at home while you’re with us. We look forward to your next “escape” from Chicago and wish you a great end to your summer! Till next time DavivdG!
P
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I guess from the time I walked into this tropical paradise would be a great start. I was greeted at the entrance with a warm smile from Rai. Rai gave me a tour of the entire property and then walked out to my car and helped me with my luggage. After putting my clothes away I decided a dip in the pool was what I needed. A few moments later Rai brought out a delicious tropical drink and a cool towel for my face. Again all done with a smile. The pool and grounds are absolutely beautiful. After being there only a few hours I felt like I was at my home away from home. The next morning I met Andrew the manager and Dave the groundskeeper. Again both were oh so nice and any request I had was met with genuine concern and in a timely manner. If I asked any of the staff where would be a good place for seafood or Thai or steak I not only was given a recommendation but I was also given a menu and map printed up just for me. Oh I can't wait to go back !
I am an early riser so by 7 a.m. I would be walking on the beach or swimming in the pool. Dave would not only notice that but would quietly go to my room and make my bed and supply me with all new towels and even fold my clothes. A fresh orchid on my pillow and yes even one in the commode. I love this place !
Guys if you are looking for a safe, clean, beautiful resort with a WONDERFUL staff then research no further. This place has all that and then some. I could go on and on but you really need to experience this resort for yourself. I booked here because of all the wonderful reviews and I am so glad I did. The best part is the next trip I take I won't have to spend hours on the computer researching where to stay. Hotel Lush Royale is where I will be. To Andrew, Rai and Dave THANKYOU so much for a memorable week. See you guys in the Spring.....Dave

Room Tip: All the rooms are poolside. I had the standard queen which was perfect for myself. They have all siz...
Dear DavidJ,
So where do I begin? Thank you so much for such a great review on your stay at HLR. We pride ourselves on our attention to the detail. Our team works together to make everyone feel at home, I am so glad to hear we did it once again. Rai, David and I enjoyed your company and we also look forward to seeing you again. Spring time in sunny Fort Lauderdale is a great time to come to walk on the beach and spend time at the pool and to do all the things you mentioned. Repeat guest is always our goal but then after a while they become friends. Again we are so happy you enjoyed Fort Lauderdale and found your home away from home. So with that our new friend, enjoy the rest of your summer and we'll see you in the spring!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel was a great, great deal for the room Very friendly staff and great location. the pool was great and heated. Breakfast very convinent. The ability to rent a bike from the hotel was a nice bonus.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, August 10, 2013

We could not be happier that your vacation at the beach was a great time. Thank you for your kind words. The accessibility of the bikes really gives you a great vantage point to see Fort Lauderdale, glad you enjoyed all the amenities. We hope to see you again soon.
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our regular place to stay in Ft. Laud. was being renovated and we were referred to the Hotel Lush Royale, which was owned by the same folks. We were part of a large group and had several rooms occupied on the property. The entire staff was truly exceptional...very friendly, sincere, accommodating and made each of us feel right at home. I felt as though I had my own personal staff to cater to my every need during our entire visit.The outdoor grounds were beautifully manicured with a lush tropical oasis feel surrounding the pool and hottub, and the rooms tastefully decorated and impeccably clean. Anyone looking for truly pleasurable accommodations should treat themselves to a stay at the HLR ! Thank you Andrew, Rai and David for your hospitality and making our stay so "AWESOME in every respect" !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear 2SunChasers,
We are so glad you enjoyed our accommodations while your regular sinning spot was under renovations. It is always a great time when a group of friends fine a place to reconnect and enjoy in a large group! Thank you so much for all your kind words. Our goal is to make you feel as if you have come home while you’re here, we’re happy you had that experience with us. It was our pleasure to have all of you here with us, the entire team here at HLR wish you and your entire group a great summer and hope all of you come to visit us once again.
florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Spend a long weekend at this troical paradise escape. Andrew and the staff were their to cater to our evey need. Accomodations and service were 4 star. The continental breakfast was ample and satisfying. We only live in palm beach county but staying here was a wonderfil local discovery. Will return soon. Thanks for everthing
Pat & Robert

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Pat and Robert,
Thank you for allowing Hotel Lush Royale to host our local Floridians to the Royale Treatment! Our tropical oasis will be happy to host for your next stay vacation getaway. Thank you for your great review. Enjoy the rest of the summer and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!