“One of my Best Vacations!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

Save Saved
You added Hotel Lush Royale to your Saves list
Hotel Lush Royale
2.0 of 5 Specialty Hotel   |   2901 Terramar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Columbus, Ohio
“One of my Best Vacations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was my first time staying at HLR, April 20th-April 28th. I had read the Glowing reviews on-line and thought I’d give it a try. I must say it was one of the best Decisions I ever made! From the Minute I walked through the Gate I was treated like Family. Leo greeted me with a Warm, friendly Smile and carried my bags to my room on the 2nd Level. He graciously showed
Me around the property and had a Pina Colada waiting for me upon arrival, which went down so nice after a long day of traveling.The entire staff was Incredible; I’ve never been treated more kindly. Jeff offered to upgrade my room after the 2nd day, I declined Because the room I was in was perfect, but I was so impressed by his generosity and thoughtfulness. My room was beautiful, and Very charming. Everything was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The fresh, soft bathrobes were a nice touch after a relaxing Evening swim or dip in the hot tub. The property itself was Gorgeous with lush, tropical landscaping. You truly felt like you were
In paradise. Everyday I was served Drinks out by the pool, often times 2nds and 3rds. Leo’s drinks are amazing!! Andrew was So accommodating, asking me daily if there was anything he could do for me, and going out of his way to make sure I was content. I So appreciated this. Also, I loved his sense of humor! Both of the housekeeping attendants did a wonderful Job as well! The staff Genuinely cares about their guest and it shows. I can’t thank them enough for all they did for me and made it one of my best Vacations ever!! I highly recommend Hotel Lush Royal! I’ll be back again soon!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Hi Bill, "Wow", thank you for your outstanding review!

We too, are thrilled you gave Hotel Lush Royale a try after reading our reviews. And so happy we did not let you down.

The entire staff understands what it takes to make our guests feel most comfortable and pampered, and do the best we can to see that you leave feeling the way you have so graciously described in your review.

We genuinely look forward to your return! And we guarantee you will always experience "Top Notch" customer service.

Until then, have a wonderful summer, and thank you again! :)

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My partner and I recently returned to the Lush Royale to celebrate both our birthdays, and as usual had a perfect stay. Thanks to Jeff, Andrew, Leo, David and Robert for another wonderful and relaxing visit. We have returned year after year not only for the beautiful grounds, pool and rooms, but primarily for the staff, they continue to make us feel like part of the family but also surpass all expectations with incredible customer service, year after year. Bravo gentlemen, hope to see y'all again in the near future.

Room Tip: Stayed in many of the rooms, but really enjoy the Royal Suite and also Pool Suites.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you Paul for your review! We definitely think of you both as family!

Your return visits are the highest compliment! The fact that you chose staying at HLR to celebrate your birthdays, actually, made us feel like "your" family!

We all, as a team, feel that customer service is indeed the key ingredient to guarantee a wonderful stay for our guests.

It is always our pleasure to have you both return to us, time after time, when you are in need of rest and relaxation.

Please know that we thank YOU for your loyalty and patronage. Be well, and happy my friends! :)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just came back from a well bi-yearly retreat to Ft. Lauderdale. I have stayed at several guesthouses in Ft lauderdale and in terms of accommodations the grounds are quite lush, include a very tropical landscape and a hot tub. The property was very clean and has what I would consider the added advantage of a very good continental breakfast.
Given the twelve rooms in total it is smaller than many of the recently expanded guesthouses but the lushe royale does offer a number of added ammenities: bikes for rental by the day/week and also provides complimentry chairs / umbrellas for the beach which were added touches. The staff was attentive throughout our stay offering poolside pina cola ta sp. while I was there along with resh towels upon request.
The location is good, close to the beach without being noisy which I found a plus. The sister property, The Royal Palms (3 blocks away) was also offered with shared ammeities of a fitness center and a bar/cafe which were a bonus option.
In all we would stay in the future.

Room Tip: They have a few rooms with an added kitchenette which I like as an added option.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
DCtravel1975, we appreciate taking time to write this review about your stay.

We were quite pleased that you enjoyed our tropical ambiance, continental breakfast, and above all, cleanliness.

As many of our guests have commented, the size of our resort brings a cozy, and comfortable feel as well as the serenity it can create for those looking to relax.

We agree with you that the added bonus for our guests, is access to The Royal Palms Resort & Spa, and all they have to offer. And it is just a short distance from us!

We thank you again! And hope to see you back soon! :)
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Had a great stay at HLR. The whole operation runs smoothly with friendly helpful service. Jeff and Andrew went out of their way to answer questions and give ideas of where to go to eat. The hotel guests were friendly and all in all a very comfortable place to relax. The Royal Suite is huge and very clean. My only disappointment was that there were not as many good eating options in walking distance as I would have liked. We needed to use a car for most dinners.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you Ted and John for your review!
It was a pleasure for all of us to meet you, and have you as our first time guests.

We do our best to provide the "best guest service" to all of our visiting patrons, and appreciate you mentioning that. As well as the great job our housekeepers do!

As the North Beach Village continues to grow, I believe you will be seeing more restaurants and cafe's popping up around our resort.

Please think of us the next time your travels will bring you to Fort Lauderdale. Just give us a call or send an email and we will be happy to bring you up to date on anything new and exciting.

Take Care, Ted and John, and thank you again! :)
Boynton Beach, Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed here for two nights this past weekend and were very happy with the accommodations and the staff. Our room was very comfortable and very clean. Breakfast and the afternoon happy hour were nice touches. The pool and hot tub were kept clean. We felt welcomed and comfortable and will definitely try to return again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Hi Guy's! And thank you for your review!

We must agree, this is the perfect destination for a quick getaway! Even for those that reside in the sunny state of Florida.

Once you walk through our gate it is like you've traveled to a far away tropical oasis. The perfect pool temperature, and refreshing frozen cocktails served poolside, add to the ambiance too!

Thank you for choosing Hotel Lush Royale as your destination! We hope to see you again, when you are ready for another respite from everyday life! :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Since our former favorite place went through different management already which didn't turn out well in the end, we are happy to say: we found a new home in Fort Lauderdale clearly worth considering. Outstanding the lush tropical garden around this 12 room premise, good service, house keeping. Everything just like what we expected. We will clearly considering to come back. Thanks to Andrew and staff making this a most joyful and relaxing week in Ft. Lauderdale!

Room Tip: All rooms recommendable! We enjoyed a trip through the hotel and had a look into both, rooms and the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We thank you FrankStefanHH for your review!

We are very happy that you have given us a chance to have you as a new guest, and we are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself! This truly is the perfect place to relax.

That was great that you had the opportunity to take a look at our selection of rooms, and suites to see all we had to offer, to suit everyone's needs.

We look forward to your next visit with us, and wish you wonderful summer! :)
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was very happy to find a gay resort where I can relax and enjoy my stay in Fort Lauderdale. We stayed at a number of them. Some a bit like staying at a night club 24-7 or a bath house 24-7. This is neither. It is a welcoming friendly place where you cannot help but feel as a guest, you are at your home away from home. The pool area is so pretty. Trees and flowers everywhere!
The other guests are friendly too! We would collect for free wonderful breakfast by the pool and chat. But certainly not the place where people bother you if you want to find a place to relax by yourself as I saw other guests doing. Nice if you are single it seems. Nice if you are with someone too.
Our room was very clean everyday. Free laundry service ... I mean, free as in, they wash and fold it for you and bring it to your room! Nice. I am lazy on vacation!!!
The staff was great. Jeff and Andrew are just wonderful managers. Leo, Robert and David were professional and genuinely nice guys (and handsome too). It is nice to stay at a hotel where you feel like folks genuinely like their jobs. It really comes across in the way they treat staff and as we observed, the way they treat each other which was pleasant to see.
Good job guys!
Thank you.

Room Tip: Stayed on the upper floor. Nice view of the pool and gardens.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Hi there RobertL, and thank you for your flattering review!

We are so happy you have found the resort to experience just what you have been looking for!
It is our belief that guests should experience unparalled service while staying Hotel Lush Royale.

We as a team, take great pride in all we do, to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time while visiting, and depart feeling that they are a member of our growing family!

Your review confirms that we have something for everyone, whether traveling solo, or as a couple. How nice of you to mention that.

Thank you again RobertL, you have made our day! Hopefully we will be seeing you again soon,
and we will welcome you back with big smiles, and open arms! :)

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!