“Great food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Gatineau
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

It was our first visit on a friend's recommendation. We were pleased with the restaurant. Dimmed
lightning and soft music creates a nice mood.

Service was second to none, and food was flavorful.

We will surely go back!

• Visited November 2012

New Hempstead
“Asian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had a little trouble finding this restaurant but once we did what a treasure we encountered. We had a late dinner but it didn't matter. The service was really good. Our server was kind and very helpful. I had the Basil Chicken (medium) and it was delicious. Bring your appetite and some $3 bux for the valet....

Visited November 2012
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This restaurant was chosen for us by family members who know the area. Not many parking spaces, and very busy for a Wednesday night. However the Pad Thai I had was very good and spicy the way I like it. The service was excellent as the waiter was continually there to serve. He most likely did that because there were 11 of us, but it was well appreciated. I would go back again if I am in the area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miramar, Florida
“The Best Thai Rest. in Fl.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I, my friends and family have been dinning at Thai Spice for more than 12 years now. We have never had an unpleasant meal there. The food is top, especially the fish dishes, and soups, salads and everything we have ordered is always excellent. We dine there about 6-10 times a year and drive 62 miles round trip to eat there. Need I say more. David and Daphne Kaplan.

• Visited October 2012
Fll
“Best Thai in Fort Lauderdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My favorite dish is Pad Thai. I have eaten in many Thai restaurants in the area and hands down Thai Spice is the best. My wife orders a variet of dishes and has never been disappointed.

You can order most things mild, medium or very spicy. If you order very spicy I suggest you have a large glass of water at your table.

It is in a rather ordinary store front but is elegant and well apppointed. There is limited outdoor seating but it abutts to the parking lot. I only eat outdoors if it's on the water, pool side, etc. I never eat with the cars!

Bon Appétit!