“Unique, upscale and tasty!! Great experience.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dapur Asian Tapas & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,126 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Dapur is the most recent and highly anticipated creation by renowned designer, chef and restaurateur Edi Mulyanto, who conceived Fort Lauderdale's most popular Asian and Thai restaurant. With his big dreams and cutting edge concepts, Mulyanto is always one step ahead. Alongside Mulyanto is one of South Florida's most sought-after chef. Almunir, has been known for innovative Indonesian and Malaysian cuisine. His artful dishes receive praise from critics around the world. Simply put, Dapur will be a cool, trendy spot with great food and drinks that will keep you coming back for more.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Unique, upscale and tasty!! Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've eaten dinner here a few times in the last year or so and have always enjoyed the food. I just had lunch for the first time yesterday and it was delicious. I had an appetizer called tropical tuna (I think). I requested something else but the waitress suggested this and am I glad I listened. The owner Eddie made sangria ( best I've ever had ) and I had the seaweed salad and a couple of sushi rolls for the main course. This is my first local restaurant review as I felt this place deserved the recognition. I've also learned this is a great restaurant to let the staff point you in the right direction. Several of the dishes I've had for dinner I would have never ordered and were really amazing. Not your typical asian cuisine, a truly original and unique experience.

• Visited October 2013

Naples, Florida
“Hidden Gem of Ft. Lauderdale!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for the night before our departure to Jamaica. We stumbled across Dapur thanks to Groupon, and boy were we ever GLAD we did!!! The service, ambiance, and food were ALL just simply superb! Top notch. We had three small plates and two drinks, as well as a sushi roll. Everything was so fresh, scrumptious and insanely gorgeous on the plate. We will defintely be back there again for sure, the next time we venture to that side of the state!!! Way to go, Dapur! You've got two new return customers, without a doubt, anytime we are on your coast :)

Miami, Florida
“BEST Asian restaurant so far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have tried many Asian restaurants as i love asian food... but this one is by far the best one i have ever tried... glad we went there! my boyfriend saw good reviews on a couple of magazines and decided to try it... well... best find in Fort Lauderdale!!
We tried their Dine out menu for $35 each, with a 4 course dinner and a cocktail, beer or drink included!.... we were so happy and satisfied with everything... nothing we tried was bad, every single thing we tried was out of this world delish!!! and to top it off our server Marco was outstanding!! we will def come back again... cant wait to try more of their menu... you will not be dissapointed.
The place is very pretty, looks clean, great great find!!!
One of my fav meals ever! The lobster roll is a MUST try!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fort Lauderdale’s best kept secret!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had my surprise birthday party here last year in the lounge area and knew then that I’d be back to try the restaurant.
Have been back a few times since and have to say that the food is consistently amazing not to mention the beautiful and clean presentation.
The service is attentive, knowledgeable not to mention attractive. In fact from being greeted at the door to having the owner come by the table to see if all is to our satisfaction this place always has a very warm and welcoming feel.
If you are thinking date night or looking to impress this place is the place to come to… AMAZING ambiance, chill beats, and trendy… has a SoBe or NYC feel…
Truly an exceptional place in Fort Lauderdale… oh, and a sweet Happy Hour!
Lobster Crunch Roll and Dartsmoor Martini… craving it just writing it!!! ;)

• Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Asian Fusion restaurant in South Florida...don't miss it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

After moving to South Florida several months ago, I decided to explore some of the nicest/finest restaurants in South Florida. Good fusion Asian inspired food - they have crafted and fine tuned the menu. Amazing! It is like having Kimchi (Korea), sushi (Japan), Pad Thai (Thailand), and other food from Asian countries. Lounge is cool, DJ plays amazing music. Best place to take your date, family events, corporate functions or even for solo travelers.

There is a saying --- Never try, never know....... ;)

S