“jipped on my treatments” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #102 of 151 Activities in Fort Lauderdale
the world
17 attraction reviews
“jipped on my treatments”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My hubby and I booked a massage followed by a wrap, lunch then facials. I had a hunch that my treatments were cut a bit short, so I timed my facial which is advertised as 50 minutes, and when she finished I looked at my watch - 40 minutes. Not nice! I confronted her about it, hoping that it would defer her from doing it to others. Too bad too, because the facial was really good.

The spa is nice, but would I rush back? No. That was disappointing.

Oh, and lunch- ordered lunch which comes from the Italian restaurant downstairs, hubby had a great sandwich, he loved it. My salad- not good- all lettuce.

Visited September 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Terrible Service - Very Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I had the worst experience here and I left with pain all over my face after my facial. Do Not Go Here!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Relaxing retreat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I took my husband here for his birthday for a coupes massage. It was so relaxing and we had a whirlpool bath first and them side-by-side aromatice massage. You may want to get a taxi to drive you home...you won't want to after such a soothing massage.

Visited August 2011
Davie, Florida
32 attraction reviews
“Relaxing birthday surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Came here on my birthday because of a surprise from my boyfriend. He wouldnt tell me where we were going until we had actually gotten there. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw we were at a spa set up to get a couples massage.After some mild paperwork they sent me on my way to change into my robe and my boyfriend to do the same. They put us both in a jacuzzi for 30 mins prior to the massage which I have never done before and thought was kind of neat. I didnt really like or understand why they put the jacuzzis in such a public area where constant people are walking by...no real privacy but oh well. We were offerered water and cucumber water which was nice. The massage itself was heavenly....how could it not be? I had a great spa day here that left a lasting impresssion. I will be back soon!

Visited December 2011