Considering many travelers have a pre-set budget for each aspect of their vacation, this hotel will not break the bank. Most hotels that are convenient to Port Everglades (this particular hotel is approximately 5 miles straight down SR 84 to the port!) average $125 to over $500 per night. We paid $79 plus tax for a clean, quiet & well staffed hotel. It was also close to I-95 which makes finding the location very simple. It's not the Waldorf-Astoria, but you get what you pay for. I personally would rather save my money to spend during my cruise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Ft. Lauderdale is located near shopping and dining. Visit Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, Boomer's, or the Museum of Discovery and Science. Enjoy our modern rooms and outdoor heated pool. Wi-Fi in all guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Motel Six Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Motel Six
- Fort Lauderdale Motel 6