We stayed one night, pre-cruise, March 15, 2013. I was a bit leery based on other reviews and actually tried to find another hotel. We arrived late - after 11:00 pm; Laurie at the front desk was quite friendly and had our rooms ready in just minutes. The room had a slight odor to it - not sure what it was; we turned on the A/C and it took care of it. The next morning, we went next door to Lil Reds BBQ and had an awesome breakfast. Nice pool area on one side; my husband and I enjoyed the morning sunshine while waiting for my son and his friend to get ready. Downside of our stay was the 45 minute wait for a cab to get us to Port Everglades despite several phone calls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Ft. Lauderdale is located near shopping and dining. Visit Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, Boomer's, or the Museum of Discovery and Science. Enjoy our modern rooms and outdoor heated pool. Wi-Fi in all guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Motel Six Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Motel Six
- Fort Lauderdale Motel 6