The Visitor Service personal "Blake" is the only nice feature about the place. What a great guy to bad that is the only nice thing I have to say about this place, because OMG what a dump!!! This is not a place you want you dog to sleep at. The bathroom had hair in the shower, on 3 of the four towels, the toilet to be flushed twice after any usage. The blanket was ripped and had burn holes in it. I found a pair of women's bedroom slippers under the bed. The hallways smell, you and hear your neighbors on all four sides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Ft. Lauderdale is located near shopping and dining. Visit Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, Boomer's, or the Museum of Discovery and Science. Enjoy our modern rooms and outdoor heated pool. Wi-Fi in all guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Motel Six Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Motel Six
- Fort Lauderdale Motel 6