We were sailing out on the 19th of Jan. so we only needed a 1 night stay. We had stayed here before and the only thing that changed was the flooring. They took out the old smelly carpet and put in some linoleum type flooring. The staff was very nice,but this place really needs to totally renovated. The bedding was the worse for sleeping. Next years cruise we will stay some place else. Cheaper isn't always better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Ft. Lauderdale is located near shopping and dining. Visit Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, Boomer's, or the Museum of Discovery and Science. Enjoy our modern rooms and outdoor heated pool. Wi-Fi in all guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Motel Six Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Motel Six
- Fort Lauderdale Motel 6