“Convenient but Noisy and not so clean” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way

You added Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6001 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #78 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Dallas, Texas
“Convenient but Noisy and not so clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The room was nice, although the bed was very uncomfortable. The rooms are designed for cooking, but only if there are two people, and don't cook anything large. The hallway carpet was absolutely filthy and obviously not well maintained. The staff are nice, but very inefficient for the check-in process. Breakfast- forget it-go down to McDonald's or Diner a block or so away.

You get what you pay for-I paid $75, far less than the Sheraton or LaQuinta, nearby, but a fair value, nonetheless

Room Tip: Don't take the handicapped equipped room-not reasonable for a person with no challenges (shower...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Mark - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that the hallway carpet was not up to par. We are having a maintenance team to schedule a deep cleaning of our carpets. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a nice room and a great price. Also, I am pleased that our staff offered friendly service during your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed here for 3 months after just moving up from the Caribbean.
It was a wonderful and very pleasant stay , only wish we knew about this place years ago when we use to come up for vacation. The manager Yasmine and her staff are the best, helpful friendly supportive and they go all out to help and make your stay a very pleasant one. The rooms are great and give you that home feeling with the full kitchen , laundry and gym right downstairs and also a grill at the pool side for the days when you feel to hang out and relax. Everything is within your reach from banks, restaurants/fast food joints ,to public transport and 5 minutes away from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family , friends and anyone who may ask.

Anytime we visit Florida we will always stay at our second home and family Extended stay !!
Love you guys !!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel, myself & the Staff. We enjoyed being your 2nd Home. We strive to provide a great experience for all of our guest so, I am pleased we accomplished this during your stay. Also, I am glad that you found our location convenient for your stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future and your friend in family in the future. Good luck on your new adventures.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We are completing our 90 day stay, we arrived in the beginning of July. We had a very pleasant experience. The area was quiet, and the staff here was continuously supportive and helpful. My husband and I were very surprised, and found ourselves being very thankful for this hotel as we were in transition of finding work and a new home. We spent a lot of our summer time by the refreshing pool, and we often ate our dinners together by the pool patio. The hotel provided a very nice grill. Our children enjoyed these times by the pool.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Rick - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here for the past 3 months at our hotel and were happy with the Staff and the Faculties. I happy that we got to be your "Home away from Home! I hope that you will your new home here in Ft Lauderdale.

Alton, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very nice rooms with a full kitchen stove with oven and a full size fridge. The room is separated into sections giving it homely feel. The staff is very friendly and helpful.it could use a computer center with a printer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hi Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed our rooms and the set up. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Rooms always smell like someone has smoked in them or cooked with some strong spice. Generally quiet, but the in-room AC units are very loud and make it hard to hear the TV. Check-in took forever, and for some reason the irons always look like someone made grilled cheese sandwiches with them. The free breakfast is a joke--basically vending machine muffins and coffee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife, I and twelve other family members stayed here while attending our Family Reunion. Everything was nice and the staff made you feel welcome. I suggested this to my family and they were very happy with the accomodations.

Room Tip: Very good value for the money.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ManagerFLC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
I Thank you for taking the time out and posting a review. I am so pleased to read that you and your family had a great stay. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future. thanks again from myself and my entire staff hereat extended stay america.
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

this location has all the Amenties is in a Corp location or Business many shops nice restaurant within a few mile very Quite area I would and will stay here again. This location is the better one upgrade if u can u wont be disappointed at this location i can tell u that much i just was so satisfied .

Room Tip: If you are bringing kids a pool is here if you work out u can here laundry room and also u can cook...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Jacquee - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding all of the amenities our hotel has to offer. As well, I am so glad that you liked your room and our convenient location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way

Address: 6001 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale
Ranked #78 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.