“Our new to go Hotel. Amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Victoria Park Hotel

You added The Victoria Park Hotel to your Saves list
The Victoria Park Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   855 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Formerly Schubert Resort) (Victoria Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$25 food&beverage credit
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Miami, Florida
“Our new to go Hotel. Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Billy and the rest of the guys were amazing. I decided to get a hotel in FLL for my birthday weekend , we got a total of three rooms and every single one of us was extremely happy with the hotel, the service, literally just everything. Billy is super helpful and simply so nice you can't help but to feel at home. I totally recommend this hotel. You will not regret it. I am very happy with the choice I made. I will be back <3

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Nancy, Thank you for the shout out for Billy and the rest of the staff at The Victoria Park Hotel. We are very happy that you stayed with us for your birthday weekend and that you had such a good time. Please say hello to all of your friends for us and come back and stay with us again soon. Paul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Billy and Michael at the front desk made my engagement weekend even more special than I could have asked for, They made our party of 10 feel special and went out of their way to make our room magical.

Room Tip: we had 4 rooms in our party and all the rooms were great , modern , clean and comfy.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you very much for writing us such a great review and the shout out for Billy and Michael. We really enjoyed helping you to make your wedding engadgement a special day. We hope that you will come back after your wedding and stay with us again. Hugs to the whole family from all of us at The Victoria Park Hotel. Paul
Beroun, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We've just returned back from the USA vacation tour and we loved this hotel above all other places we stayed in both in northeast and Florida. The staff is what makes it so special. Friendly, welcoming, helpful, kind and much more. Family atmosphere and perfect breakfast buffet!

Room Tip: selected ground floor rooms are with a private garden
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Meesha, Thank you for giving The Victoria Park Hotel such a high review. It makes us feel very good and honored that of all of the hotels you stayed in on your recent visit to the USA you liked The Victoria Park Hotel above all others. We look forward to your next visit! Paul
Orlando, FLorida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel is amazing. First let me say upon check in we were greeted by Michael and Billy. They greeted us as is we were old friends, excited to see us, smiling unbelievable service!!! We had four rooms booked here. It was a big family get together because unbeknownst to me my boyfriend had set up a proposal. Let me backtrack to tell you they pay attention to details, took our luggage to the room got ice for us expected nothing in return. Rooms were spotless and wonderful!! After the big proposal again they went out of their way to beautifully decorate the room for us with rose petals and towel swans..breathtaking. I really cannot say enough or thank them enough!! I have never experienced such an incredible place!! Needless to say we will be back..you cannot go wrong here. BTW great location as well!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of The Victoria Park Hotel. I have to tell you that the entire staff enjoyed your stay just as much as you did! When we overheard your new fiancé tell his friend that he was planning to "pop the question" we couldn't help but get in on the plan! Everyone was very happy and excited for both of you and we want you to come back and visit us soon. Please keep in touch with us because we miss you already. Paul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I come to Fort Lauderdale frequently for business. We drive 12 hours and tend to get in town late, which often leads to a big hassle trying to check in to hotels which we book on expedia. We got to Victoria Park hotel at 2am, called the number, and it turned out they already had everything ready for us, no fuss, easiest check in ever!

We planned to only stay one night, but once we saw this gorgeous little gem of a place, we decided to stay another night. We lucked out and got the honeymoon suite, which had its own private courtyard right next door, with lounge chairs and a table with umbrella. Completely private and peaceful. The room also had a jetted Jacuzzi tub, perfect after a day at the beach. Our room was clean, bright, had new furnishings, and very classy! There were windows on all sides and it did have a kitchenette.

The courtyard was beautiful and peaceful, like a little secret garden with a small pool and spa and tons of little tables and chairs to enjoy the atmosphere. It is recently under new management and remodeled. It has the feeling and style of classy, old Florida.

The staff was honestly amazing. The gentlemen in the office went above and beyond to be helpful and accommodating. We had to leave at an ungodly hour of the morning, before the continental breakfast would be out. When we told them of this, they filled our hands with muffins and juice so we didn't have to leave hungry!

We were within walking distance to Fort Lauderdale beach and bars, but there is also a 'green shuttle' type golf cart thing, which was recommended by the staff, costs only $3 and picks you up and drops you off anywhere in the area upon request. Great way to get to the beach. Oh, and the hotel has beach chairs available to take along to the beach.

All in all, great experience! Can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014
Christine, Thank you for writing such an amazing review of The Victoria Park Hotel. We are glad that you had such an amazing experience at our property and that you and your fiancé loved the place so much that you stayed an extra day. I love the way you describe the property as "classy, old Florida because that is exactly the look and feel we were going for when we remodeled. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Florida…. We will leave the light on for you! Paul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed there to celebrate my first anyversary with my boyfriend. Everything was perfect, its clean, its cozy. Rooms are quite spacious and nice, pool and hot tub were great. I want to thank the incredible staff specially Billy, Mike and Paul who helped me plan my celebration. I will definitely go back. AMAZING FIND! THANK YOU!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Maria, You are very welcome! Thank you for honoring us with the pleasure of your company on your first anniversary! Billy, Mike will be very happy that you mentioned them by name and I will read your review to our entire staff at our next meeting. Please come back and stay with us again on your second anniversary. Paul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I found this hotel last minute as I was looking for a nice place to stay in Fort.Lauderdale. They were offering a King Corner Suite at a great price. I booked it and was so glad I did. We checked in a little later than 3, Billy wanted to ensure that our room was up to his standards as they were coming off a busy holiday weekend. He double checked for us before we saw the room and when we did, we were impressed. Large bed, nice kitchen area with coffee pot and microwave, shower, nice closet and safe area. A comfy lounging couch and plenty of room. The floors are tile and well maintained.
There is a pool (unfortunately we did not have time to utilize it) but it looked nice. Billy was great offering us drinks and ensuring we had access to all the needed combinations and emergency contact numbers.
The location is not on the beach and there is not much around but a very short car ride will land you right on the beach area and all the fun one could want.
My only minor areas of improvement would be small cosmetic things. The bathroom door was very squeaky, perhaps a little WD40 would do the trick, the counter was broken in the bathroom, the side window had a small crack in it, no matter really. There were no outlets by the nightstand which left my phone and alarm plugged in across the room and the housekeeper forgot to leave coffee packets one night (I just tracked her down and got more).
None of these things would be enough to keep us from returning, which we plan to do next time we visit Fort Lauderdale. I absolutely loved this hotel.Great work by the staff and owners!

Room Tip: The King Corner suite was fabulous for privacy and relaxing.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Jenny, Thank you very much for your extensive review of the Victoria Park Hotel. Billy was very excited to read his name and have it associated with such great customer service. You made his day! Today we went into room 117 with a can of WD-40 and fixed that squeaky door. Paul is also fixing the cosmetic counter stand in the bathroom that is off level and we are ordering a replacement window on Monday. Thank you very much for bringing these few items to our attention and making us even better! Paul

Been to The Victoria Park Hotel? Share your experiences!