“Great little hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Hotel

You added Premiere Hotel to your Saves list
Premiere Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3110 Belmar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Ranked #3 of 137 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Holyrood, Canada
“Great little hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week and enjoyed its location
To the beach, coffee shops, the free sun trolley for getting around.
The price was great too. This hotel is bright, quite clean and newly renovated
The efficiency unit we had was very well equipped...all the utensils were new.

The only drawback we had was that the entire unit wasn't t totally renovated.
The bathroom had some upgrades but there was rusty pipes showing
And broken off tiles. You may need to check this out when booking

You should also note that right next to the Premiere hotel, there is a fairly
Big condo bldg that has started to get developed. It is a block long and this may be noisy
Once construction starts in full guest.

Overall a great stay at the Premiere,

Room Tip: Ask for a completely renovated room
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Colette K

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is the third time we've stayed there and we'll go back again.The location is perfect,far enough from the main part of the strip to be quiet,but close enough to be within walking distance.The beach is half a block just across the street and beach chairs are available.The pool is always clean and refreshing and towels are provided.We've stayed in a suite the last two visits, the kitchen is fully equipped,the satellite t.v.is great and the beds are extremely comfortable,even the single rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave along with the other amenities.If there is anything needed the staff is always friendly and accommodating.We've met a lot of nice people from South America,Europe,Canada,and here in the states.Mario and his family have made us feel like an extended family of theirs.They not only provide excellent service but it's done with a smile and that's great in today's world.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank gary v
buenos aires
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I work in American Airlines, therefore I travel very often from Buenos Aires to Miami. I have been in several hotels in South Florida, but I prefer the Premiere. It is a tiny hotel run by a family (Mario, Lucia and their son Fred). In each of my visits I find something new, another improvement in this half-a-century-old building but always the same service. Only owners can provide this kind of tailor-made care to their guests. I have recommended this place to my family and my friends.
Laly

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank aurora a
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Not our first visit to the Premiere Hotel, and certainly won't be our last. This was a little different as it was our first family vacation with another family. We stayed in a two bedroom suite that was absolutely perfect for the kids to be able to play together! Situated right outside of the pool, the kids had a fantastic time enjoying the weather, the pool and when needing a break from the heat, video games in the room. Beds are super comfortable tempurpedic style mattresses. Reasonable room rates and having a full kitchen at our disposal allowed us to save lots of $. Mario and Fred are always a pleasure and are one of the many reasons this hotel is so popular. Don't miss out on an opportunity to enjoy sunny Ft Lauderdale at a reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Cordoba, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I just returned from my holidays and my honeymoon and definitely we couldn´t have chosen a better place to go. I have been to Fort Lauderdale and to the Premiere hotel many times and there are many reasons why I keep coming back. The Premiere hotel feels like home to me now, the staff of the hotel are incredible, always ready to help when needed. The atmosphere at the hotel is also great, I have met some very nice people that I hope to see again when I return. Besides, the hotel is perfectly located just across the beach, we could see the beautiful blue sea from the window of our room. The rooms offer you all the comodities you look for when you are on holidays, they are big, comfortable, clean, and very complete, they are equipped with cooking supplies, internet, cable TV, and I could go on. I truely recommend this place.
In general, people tend to choose different places for their holidays, and after visiting Fort Lauderdale for more than a couple of times, I dare say that one of the reasons for me coming back here is the Premiere hotel, thank you to all the staff for making us feel like home!! We'll surely see you soon!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Claudia090
E.Sandwich, Ma. CAPE COD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had been living overseas for 6 years and were transferred here to Ft. Lauderdale. My wife found this Hotel searching for a pet friendly place. Her choice was a winner ! Large clean room. Able to cook and BBQ with ease. Mario , Fred and their family went out of their way to help us while we searched for a home to buy. We enjoyed them, their staff and the Hotel itself immensely. We just had friends from Norway who stayed bye our recommendation and will concur, that it is the best around. Anyways , to sum it up. Clean , friendly , extremely accommodating, great value, the only place to stay. The Wilcoxs

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank WorldOwner4ever
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We have just returned from our vacations. We spent two weeks in Fort Lauderdale. As always we booked at the Premiere Hotel, the best hotel in Florida ever, within walking distance to some nice restaurants.
The rooms are well decorated and comfortable. Internet and parking, free. The staff as usual, very helpful with any kind of recommendation, they really make you feel welcome . We had a very nice stay. Hopefully we'll be back!
Let's book.... you'll enjoy it!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family