“Location, location and location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Hotel

You added Premiere Hotel to your Saves list
Premiere Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3110 Belmar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Ranked #3 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Location, location and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I spent two weeks at the Premiere, a tiny hotel half a block from the beach. The owners Mario, Lucia and their son Fred were very helpful. My room (#201) was large, clean and had an Ocean view. It is absolutely impossible to find another hotel so close to the beach with such reasonable rate as at the Premiere. The other hotels on the beach belong to chains with big brands and you will not get such personalized service as at the Premiere.
Hernan

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My uncle and my aunt have been coming to this Hotel for the last four years. They recommended me to come, so this was my first visit. They stayed in an Efficiency Room with an Ocean view while I was in a Standard Hotel Room, which was much more smaller and also cheaper. During the day, I enjoyed the heated swimming pool and the proximity to the beach (half a block). During the night I enjoyed the comfortable bed and its mattress. Now, back at home, I am planning to go with my friends.
Julian

• Stayed June 2013
louisville, ky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was my first stay at the Premiere Hotel. I booked it based on the reviews on Trip Advisor. All of the reviews mention improvements at the hotel, but I have nothing to compare to. I don't think my room had been redone, it was pretty run down, but was clean. The front desk staff was nice and very easy going. The pool was clean and the beach was close by. I think I was the only English speaking guest.The area was quiet and even though I felt safe, the whole area was run down with many places boarded up or vacant. There wasn't much within close walking distance - hardly any places to eat and no grocery stores. The price was good; however, I don't think it is somewhere I'd care to stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stood at the Premiere Hotel several times. I became used to find new improvements on each visit. This March I enjoyed not only the warm water of the heated swimming pool and the silent in the room. This peaceful silent was possible thanks to a new-split-air-conditioning system that has just been installed. I slept at the Hotel even much better than in my home because of the new beds and the new mattresses. At the end of the day, I have to state that this time everything was better than before. But the most important advantage of the Premiere continues being its location. This not expensive hotel is located only half a block from the beach and this "peculiarity" is unbeatable.
Matias

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Córdoba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Last month we (my family and me) were one more time in the Premiere. This my 4th year that we spend vacations there. The reasons are alwais the same. Very close to the beach (one of the best of Florida), very safe area, large and clean rooms with eficiencys; all the sistems that you could need, free internet and free movies. It is attended for the owners (and now my friends), etc. It is like spend time with the family. I hope we were one more time in december 2013.

Room Tip: They have differents kind of rooms, Look the more convenient for you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been several times to the Premiere Hotel. Always I enjoyed my stay, but the last time even more. I found a lot renovations that make the place even better. Now the new split air conditioner works silently, the beds are new, and so the furniture. But the improvement that my two-year-old son enjoyed more was the heated swimming pool. He loves the beach, that is located half a block from the Premiere and now with the warm water he prefers the swimming pool. I will keep going to this Hotel as far as I will continue visiting Fort Lauderdale.
Juli

vicente lopez
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been at the Premiere eight times. My loyalty to this Hotel is founded in very good reasons to be a repeater. 1) The Hotel has an excellent location, it is half a block from the Ocean. 2) The services provided by Mario, Lucia and their son Fred is so good that now I consider them my friends besides my hosts. 3) The Premiere offers a rate lower than all the other hotels in the first block from the beach. I am satisfied customer who recommend other people what is good for me.
I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!
Federico Pertica

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Premiere Hotel? Share your experiences!