“Looking for adorable and cheap?” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Hotel

You added Premiere Hotel to your Saves list
Premiere Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3110 Belmar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Granite Bay
“Looking for adorable and cheap?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This hotel is only a few steps away from the beautiful beach at Fort Lauderdale and the trolley stop is right in front of the hotel. Rooms are very reasonable if you call the hotel direct. The managers are a father and son team and very helpful. There is no elevator but they carried our luggage. The rooms are spotless and decorated in a funky 60's style. You can't beat this place for the price.

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor are more convenient but noisier than those on the third floor. There i...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My family, including 3 young kids, stayed at the Premiere Hotel 2 weeks ago. It was amazing. The owners are incredibly hospitable, even drove me to the grocery store when we first arrived. They also took our luggage to our room for us. The rooms were clean and perfect for a family with a full kitchen and 2 separate sleeping areas. Being 1/2 block from the beach was wonderful, and we were in walking distance of all the activities we wanted to do. We highly recommend the Premiere Hotel and plan to visit again next year!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

My mother spent a vacation at the Premiere Hotel many years ago; afterwards she recommended me to stay there. So, I did.  Today, I have just arrived from a fifteen-day stay at the Hotel, which is half a block of the beach and six blocks from Galleria, the finest mall in the area. Just in front there is a new Publix supermarket. This location is ideal for people who are looking for the best environment. There are several restaurants and bars at walking distance. Also, there are nine blocks to reach Las Olas Blvd. It is a very nice walk alongside the beach. If you are looking for the best location do not doubt, choose -like I did-  the Premiere Hotel.Many

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have been at the Premiere twice. The first time was two years ago and the second during the first two weeks of February 2013. My younger daughter enjoyed the warm water of the swimming thanks to the new heater. I enjoyed myself the new memory foam mattress. Everything was better than in my previous visit. It seemed to me that the Hotel has just been fully renovated. I hope I will visit the Premiere again in my next vacations.
Willy

downingtown pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I will go back anytime, Fred was extremely nice. The people there are the nicest people you will ever meet. Close to the beach, you can see the beach from the pool. Will go back again My daughter and I went for the weekend. Our room wasn't ready yet, we were early, but Fred allowed us to change gave us towels and chairs offered us drinks and we went to the beach.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I recommend you this hotel

I have been at the Premiere Hotel fourteen years ago and I have just come back from my second visit during the first two weeks of February. The building looks much better than what I remember from my first visit. Not only the furniture are new but also all the air conditioning system (split). The family who runs the Premiere is the same that was fourteen years ago and the service provided by them continues being superb. The location is unbeatable, only a few steps from the beach (half a block) and at walking distance from the best restaurants on A1A or from Galleria the finest mall in the area. I recommend to stay at this Hotel specially to the people who want to enjoy a peaceful environment without paying for useless luxury.

Cecy

Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been at the Hotel Premiere years before and I just recently been there for my third time, and my experience was even better than my previous visit. The hotel has undergone some significant changes such as the color of the building went from yellow to green, and has essentially undergone considerably renovations while keeping the vintage touch intact, thus, giving it a nice flavored balance. The other changes include the swimming pool when I decided to go for a swim in February and I noticed that the pool has a heater, so it was wonderful to go for a dip even during the recent cold weather South Florida has been experiencing. In addition, the interior of the rooms were full of new accessories such as a queen size bed, which was made out of memory foam, thus, making it very comfortable. I would definitely recommend anybody who wants to visit South Florida and come experience this hotel's hospitable and inviting environment.

Julian

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Premiere Hotel? Share your experiences!