“The premier Hotel - Great experience -” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Premiere Hotel

You added Premiere Hotel to your Saves list
Premiere Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3110 Belmar Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Ranked #5 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“The premier Hotel - Great experience -”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I recommend you this hotel

I have been at the Premiere Hotel fourteen years ago and I have just come back from my second visit during the first two weeks of February. The building looks much better than what I remember from my first visit. Not only the furniture are new but also all the air conditioning system (split). The family who runs the Premiere is the same that was fourteen years ago and the service provided by them continues being superb. The location is unbeatable, only a few steps from the beach (half a block) and at walking distance from the best restaurants on A1A or from Galleria the finest mall in the area. I recommend to stay at this Hotel specially to the people who want to enjoy a peaceful environment without paying for useless luxury.

Cecy

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been at the Hotel Premiere years before and I just recently been there for my third time, and my experience was even better than my previous visit. The hotel has undergone some significant changes such as the color of the building went from yellow to green, and has essentially undergone considerably renovations while keeping the vintage touch intact, thus, giving it a nice flavored balance. The other changes include the swimming pool when I decided to go for a swim in February and I noticed that the pool has a heater, so it was wonderful to go for a dip even during the recent cold weather South Florida has been experiencing. In addition, the interior of the rooms were full of new accessories such as a queen size bed, which was made out of memory foam, thus, making it very comfortable. I would definitely recommend anybody who wants to visit South Florida and come experience this hotel's hospitable and inviting environment.

Julian

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

This is my home away from home. I will always stay here. Mario and Fred are very accommodating. They are most helpful and friendly. You can't go wrong here. Free DVDs and movies, newspaper, chairs, water and soda.

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

have been at the Premiere Hotel with my wife, right away we married, then I have stayed at the Hotel with may parents in law and when my wife was pregnant of our first baby. Now I have been alone for a few days. The Premiere witnessed important facts of my life and I witnessed its evolution. At every visit the Hotel looks better. Now is green, it used to be yellow. New heater in the pool, new white furniture in the rooms, new split A/C are some of many changes. I congratulate the family that owns this hotel of keeping it in shape. Next time I will introduce them my son, Agustin.
Horacio

Room Tip: I prefer ocean view, but everyone is GREAT
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

It became apparent to me from my fourth stay at this hotel, that I’ve run into some of the same guests from previous years. This to me, is undoubtedly a sign that Premiere attracts loyal customers who are consistently satisfied with this hotel and the service from its dedicated owners. Of course there are more modern and upscale hotels in the same area, but they also come with an upscale price. Even still, I’ve met people who could afford to stay in these 5-star hotels, but have chosen the Premiere instead. This is because of the caring owners and warm atmosphere of this quaint establishment.

Premiere is not without its flaws as it could use a little upgrading here and there. That said, I’ve noticed substantial improvements each time I’ve visited. During my last stay, I definitely appreciated the brand new (& considerably improved) bed mattress :)

So to conclude, whenever I’m in Fort Lauderdale, I always stay at the Premiere because of it’s super clean, has accommodating owners, reasonable rates, a warm ambience & is in an ideal location right near the beach. What more can one ask for!

Room Tip: Rooms 301 & 201 have best ocean views! Third floor is quietest due to less pedestrian traffic...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Years ago -looking for a hotel close to the beach- I discovered the Premiere. Then I came with my family several times. The owners (Mario, Lucia and their son Fred) have been treating me and my family very well since our first visit. Each time I arrive to the Premiere I see something new or improved. For example: Flat screen TV, beds, mattresses, kitchenette furniture, heated pool, ultra-silent-split A/C system etc. Only the rates have been the same. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose the oceanview rooms!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Perrysburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked a last minute trip to Fort Lauderdale for my mom and I just to get away. Wasn't looking to spend a lot of money, just wanted something clean and reasonable. When we got there I was amazed by the hospitality of Frederico and his family who run the hotel. It truly felt like we were part of the family while we stayed here. Our room wasn't ready when we got there, (it was like 12:00) so they offered us a place to put our stuff, offered drinks, gave us beach chairs/towels, and a place to change so we could head out to the beach. The beach is literally a half a block away, which is awesome. When we got back, the room was ready- it's nice a quaint, comfy beds and a refrigerator which is nice to have. It's also a great location, only a block away from a pizza place, stores, coffee shop, subway..etc. It's probably about a half-mile away from "the party strip," but we were there for relaxation purposes, but it's an easy walk. They let us stay in the room until we had to leave for our flight, so it was great to not have to be out by a certain time. They also have a parking garage. All in all, it was a great trip and I never write reviews but I felt compelled since I was so impressed by the hospitality. Will absolutely book here again whenever in Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Premiere Hotel? Share your experiences!