Great hotel at a great price. We were in Fort Lauderdale on black Friday and spent one night at the hotel before leaving for a cruise. The staff was incredible. About 14 of us arrived at the same time and well before check in time. Every effort was made to get us to our rooms with no delay. The rooms were clean, well equipped and comfortable. We needed some extra pillows and they were brought to us as soon as the request was made. Many thanks to Tiffany who took one of my party back to the airport to meet another person who was arriving very late, waited for them and brought the two of them back to the hotel. What a wonderful person.
The hotel is close to everything, airport, seaport, restaurants and shopping. Shopping at Ross and Dollar Tree filled the hours we spent there.
There was a slight smell of cigarette smoke in the elevators and the hallway on the first floor, but this did not detract from the overall great stay we had at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay