This hotel was conveniently located on 17th st. near the causeway and cruiseport. There were serveral restaurants nearby. The rooms were clean and adequate. This is a basic hotel but has a little kitchenette which can be convenient with stove, microwave and 1/2 size refrigerator. Elevators had strange noise when opening and closing. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Although, internet is advertised in public areas, I had to pay a fee on the one night stay of $4.95 for connection. Connection in the room was a breeze with very fast internet. These types of hotels can have some strange characters staying in them, so be aware. This seems to be one of the better Extended Stay hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay