My name is Willin Belliard, I am from the Turks and Caicos Islands and I have travel to many places and I know a good Hotel when I stayed in one.
This Extended Stay Hotel should be rated 3.5 Stars or above. The service is excellent. The manager Ruben Escobar goes the extra mile to accomondate you. I had the opportunity to sleep in two different rooms 230 and 217 and both were of equal excellent quality.
The location is within walking distance to every place you need and want such as Browards General Medical, Ross, CVS pharmacy, Walgreens, Starbucks, Dollar Tree, Publix, Dennys, Taco Bell, Burger King, Pollo Tropical and McDonalds just to name a few.
You will not find a better value for your money in the Fort Lauderdale area.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.