The hotel was a pleasant surprise. We were staying for one night pre cruise. The rooms were clean, spacious and had new carpet and bedding. The cost was much less then any of the hotels in the area. The only drawback was there were no amenities. No ice, breakfast, etc. The hotel is located conveniently to shopping, grocery stores, drug stores and restaurants. All within short walking distance. The air conditioning worked well and we had lots of hot water for showers. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay