It's a good last minute find for good value. Hotel is a bit on the older side, and it seems that double-bed is the only choice, even though we booked a queen.
Hotel staff are nice, and friendly. They will hold your luggage post check out. Very good tip, if you have a few hours to kill between check out and boarding the cruise.
Good location, with many good shops around, and possibly the best wine store I ever seen in the shopping complex next to the hotel. It had a 2000 Petrus for a small price of $15K. I wish the cruise would allow you to bring wine onto the ship, I would have bought a few bottles. For those of you who plan to bring wine onto the cruise (if they allow it), purchase your wine there.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.