Stayed at the hotel pre and post cruise. Although the hotel itself was more then fine, it was very unaccomadating to us. There is no place to store luggage if you need to check out before you can get onto the cruise or if you are unable to check in afterwards. The hotel right next door was far more willing to accomadate their guests luggage, and thankfully ours.
The lady at the front desk was rude and not helpful in anyway. There is very limited times that they can shuttle to or from airport or cruise lines.
The room value is pretty good but not worth the headache of caring luggage around town and dealing with the person at front desk.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.