Stayed here for a night prior to departing for a cruise the next day. The hotel is up to standards for a smaller Extended Stay (and have chosen this chain based on positive past experiences at other locations). No pool.
However, GREAT location with plenty of inexpensive food places and restaurants across the street and around the corner within walking distance. Also within walking distance to a Publix and Total Wine so we could get our bottles to bring on the cruise. Good Dollar Store as well.
Also, staff is super friendly and very accommodating. From Edwin(?) Lopez the shuttle driver who was funny and friendly and helpful, to Cindya at the front desk who was very personable and accommodating (based on availability) with an early check-in.
Our non smoking room on Floor 1 did NOT smell of smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay