Stayed pre cruise as least expensive place due to some convention or something.
Found the front desk to be adequate and personnel friendly. Room was clean but no in room safe. Did not need to use the utensils that were available for longer stays.
Shuttle available free from airport. Shuttle to cruise terminal cost $4 each.
Marlene was a big help as the elevator stopped and we were stuck for about 15 minutes. She was able to reprogram and get us out. Close to Total Wine store
and Walgreens plus some restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Orbitz so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay