Shame on me for the lack of due diligence. I thought Extended Stay were reasonably nice motels. This one at least, didn't measure up to Motel 6 standards. The reservation said it had a fully stocked Kitchen, refrigerator and breakfast. What we got were 2 towels and bar of soap. We had to ask for dishes, utensils, glasses and TV remote. The refrigerator didnt work and the breakfast was packets of oatmeal and packaged muffins. I expected at least an ice machines or $120/night. The staff was very nice, but never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay