Stayed here night before a cruise (2 adults, 2 kids). Was able to walk to nearby stores to pick up last minute items and have dinner. Room was large with small kitchen. The check in process was smooth, as well as arranging to leave my car there while on cruise.
A shuttle drove is to the port (small fee) with no issue, and we took a taxi on our return ($10 +/-). I hesitated to do this thinking it would add time and hassle to the trip, but it was actually nice being able to get off the ship and jump in a taxi and be dropped off at our car.
I agree with other reviews, grab and go breakfast is not much. Elevators are a tad slow, and carpets could use a good scrub. However for the area and price it was worth it and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay