Ok so this hotel let me say was pretty clean air works great and the guest service is ok nothing that wowed me, but if you like to watch tv then this hotel is not the place for you. First you get about 15 channels that consist of the news and sports, i love sports but not this much. Next me and my girlfriend wanted to watch a movie the first night we were here couldn't with the 15 channels that were provided. Also they give you just a oz of shampoo and then you have to get into a elevator that seems is going to break and you will fall to your death (not joking very bad) , but you go to the front desk and they will give you more even if she doesn't know where they keep them. Finally all in all the bed is comfortable pillows are ok and the leather chair that reclines is not bad either wifi works great and it was to me a place that was average that could have been great! P.s they dont have a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay