There were six of us, 4 adults and 2 children (under 12), and we arrived on a Friday. Our Cruise was the next day on RCL. We booked via hotels.com, and were able to secure two rooms next to each other. Don't expect a 5-star experience. We chose this hotel since it was close to the cruise port and offered shuttle service to and from the port. This hotel is very close (next door and across the street) to shops, restaurants, etc. There us a Carrabbas restaurant next door where we had dinner. I would stay there again and would recommend it for cruisers. I gave a bad restaurant for the hotel itself since it didn't have one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay