A group of five of us were traveling and spent the overnight in Ft. Lauderdale before we embarked on a cruise the next day, my brother made the reservations for all of us. I'd never stayed at an Extended Stay America Hotel before and was a bit shocked. However, if you research and understand Extended Stay America's niche, it actually does a good job.
All the employees were helpful and cheerful.
The complimentary pick-up from the airport and next day drop-off at the cruise port was fine.
The morning grab-and-go breakfast was more than I expected.
For an extended stay (see the name) at a reasonable price, it is fine.
For a one-nighter I prefer a hotel with a few more amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay