We stayed for three night after returning from a 30 day cruise . We had pre booked our room online but forgot to tell them we would be arriving at 10 in the morning ,the staff went out of their way to get us into the room with in 30 minutes ( many thanks). The room was clean and every thing worked as it should ,the 46 inch tv was a great bonus .The motel is with in walking distance of the port,shopping and food .Be sure to try the water taxi located under the bridge ,great ride .
D & D Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Extended Stay and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay