Stayed here last august for 2 nights and really and it was wonderful, had to come back this weekend but the prices were much higher since my last stay, so decided to save some dollars,and I went to the red carpet inn, terrible decision, as soon as I could I checked out and move back here, what a difference great customer service, the drivers are very nice and remembered me since my last stay. The room very clean. And very close to port everglades.
For my next stay for sure am gonna stay here, very nice place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay