My husband and I along with another couple were looking for a reasonable priced hotel that was close to restaurants, stores, etc. for a one night stay prior to our cruise. We were very happy with the location and condition of this property. Coffee and bagels were right across the street and a grocery and wine store were just a short walk away. Coffe was provided in the lobby in the mornings but they were a bit stingy on the cream and sugar.
Front desk staff was very friendly and even provided a free dessert coupon fro the Italian restaurant next door. (which was very good). Beds were a little hard and appeared smaller than stated as we were in a king room but the bed was much closer to a queen. Overall the room was very basic but most importantly it was very clean. We would certainly stay here again for a pre-cruise night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay