My husband and I along with another couple were looking for a reasonable priced hotel that was close to restaurants, stores, etc. for a one night stay prior to our cruise. We were very happy with the location and condition of this property. Coffee and bagels were right across the street and a grocery and wine store were just a short walk away. Coffe was provided in the lobby in the mornings but they were a bit stingy on the cream and sugar.
Front desk staff was very friendly and even provided a free dessert coupon fro the Italian restaurant next door. (which was very good). Beds were a little hard and appeared smaller than stated as we were in a king room but the bed was much closer to a queen. Overall the room was very basic but most importantly it was very clean. We would certainly stay here again for a pre-cruise night.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.