Staff was absolutely amazing and very helpful!! The room was very clean and accommodating. It did not have shampoo/conditioner, but the front desk does have free samples (either Tres Semme or Garnier Fructis), amazing I know!
The property is smaller and from talks with the staff, some rooms are being completely renovated and changed into all non smoking, which is great! Changes were made to the grill area, which is a nice area to have while staying long term.
I would highly recommend this hotel for guests who are staying more than one night. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay