I relocated to Ft. Lauderdale for my job in 2011. A co-worker told me of her experience with Extended Stay and how she enjoyed her stay in Washington, DC. She suggested that I try it. What a great choice. The room is perfect with a beautiful view, with all of the ammenities of being at home. The Manager and Staff are very professional, courteous, friendly, and extremely helpful; they have gone above and beyond to ensure that my stay at Extended Stay is comfortable, safe, and enjoyable everyday. I highly recommend Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina to anyone who is planning a visit to Fort Lauderdale in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.