Several neighboring hotels were already booked, and we wanted a location close to Pt. Everglades.
This hotel provided a decent night's stay as our pre-cruise stopover before boarding our cruise ship the next day.
We booked directly at the hotel website for the lowest rate we could find compared to other travel sites.
While the beds are small, and it's a pretty standard hotel, it is very, very close to the Port. You could walk there, but they don't allow it--you must be driven in, so get a taxi and pay $5 or so for the ride of a few minutes.
Convenient location: a popular bagel store is across the street, a Walgreens is down the block (heading toward the Port), while the Publix supermarket and shopping complex is within a ten minute a walk going the other direction toward the Embassy Suites hotel.
Overall a great value for the same type of lodging you'd find elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.