We stayed here for one night before leaving on a cruise because they offered a free shuttle from the hotel to the cruise port. The shuttle driver was very nice and that service was good and convenient. The hotel is very basic and somewhat run down. The beds were not comfortable and the elevator was so slow I wondered if it would ever move at times. The staff at the front desk were pleasant. The shower was slow and the water was tepid at best, and there was no shampoo. I forgot to ask the front desk if they had any, and was in the shower, so I just used some that I had surprisingly remembered to pack. No major complaints but not sure I would stay here again. It was very close to eating and shopping and that was a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay