We stayed one night, leaving for a cruise the next morning. We checked in late and check in was good. The room itself was dirty- the bedspread had no less than 11 cigarette burns- some were 4 and 5 inches long. The smoke smell of the room just about knocked you over when you walked in. The shuttle to the cruise port was good and the driver was very nice. I guess to sum it up the staff was good but did not make up for the rooms. The smell from the sewage treatment plant behind the hotel is not great while waiting outside. I have stayed at at least 10 different hotels in the Fort Lauderdale area and this would be second from the bottom on my list- there are much better hotels in the area, guess thats what we get for booking last minute when nothing else was available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay