I decided to book this hotel because it offered shuttle service between the airport and the hotel, and the hotel to the cruise port. I also chose it because they offered a free breakfast.
Well, the service does not accommodate incoming travelers for shuttle service from the airport from 10am-4pm because it shuttles people elsewhere. Nice. We had to take a $20 cab to get to the hotel. Our room smelled funny, but was clean, for the most part. Breakfast was a joke. They had 2 packaged muffins, a couple of apples and some coffee. I wouldn't even eat that if I was alone, let alone with my whole family.
I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Airport-Cruiseport, conveniently located within walking distance to the Convention Center, Port Everglades and the Art Institute. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring fully-equipped kitchens and plenty of work space… amenities you won't find in a typical hotel room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay